Tatsurou's PWNY-Verse 861 members · 67 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So I've decided to write a story inspired by Tatsurou, and here today to get a glimpse of the future.

The sunshine was bright as it met the city of Metropolis, and Superman had only had to respond to a few everyday emergencies. There were a few near miss traffic accidents that he had averted, a window washer had fallen off of his scaffolding, and a dog had almost been hit by a truck. It was a very light day for the man of steel, and he was grateful for it. Of course he never complained about the amount of work he had to do, but it was nice to see that peaceful days like this could still happen.
Now he was on his way back to the Dailey Planet, flying through the air at a decent pace without rushing, so he could enjoy seeing the city in peace. Though this was ruined for him when he noticed the single large cloud, in a sky with very few small wispy clouds.
“Well that's not suspicious at all.” he said sarcastically as he smirked. He focused his X-Ray vision onto the cloud, and inside was a rather comical looking aircraft. It was a combination of a helicopter, airplane, and hot air balloon, with a tail rotor to steer it, a nose propeller for forward motion, and a small blimp on its left and right sides. Superman nearly laughed out loud at the sight.

That's right. The man of steel will be the daddy of a pony!

Grtgfbll
Group Admin

... Time to add a New Folder...

Its Celestia, right?

4896982 nice reference

4896986 guess that's a little obvious huh? But I also plan on one for Luna, and she will not be in the DC universe.

Grtgfbll
Group Admin

4897043 What Reference?

4897327 ...

Inspiration Manifested

Inspiration Manifestation

good luck will keep an Eye out for it
:twilightsmile:

Grtgfbll
Group Admin

4897334 Oh, that one. Thought you meant the comment for a sec.:facehoof:

Grtgfbll