Tatsurou's PWNY-Verse 861 members · 67 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50

Have an idea that you can't or don't want to write yourself?

Posed an idea to Tatsurou and got told that it won't fit in the PWNYverse?

Want to see a pony that Tatsurou has already wrote a fic for, or is planning to write for already, be raised by a different person?

Do you simply have too many ideas and no time to write them?

If you answered yes to any of these questions...share your idea hear.

5056688 Luna with Kamina and Simon from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

5056739 ok, I'm not going to write the stories. Too busy myself. :twilightsheepish:

I'm actually working on my own PWNYVERSE fics.

5056753 Just posting it.

In case anyone wants to, I probably won't be making this.

I had an idea of Owi-Wan Kenobi training a displaced Lyra. I would have taken the story more in the direction of the Legends time line rather then the current one. I would have used parts of the Clone Wars cartoon like Ahsoka and Rex but added changes to keep it closer to my chosen time line. Then during the Dark Times I would have followed the Force Unleashed. So there would have been no Rebels cast members appearing and an entire chapter where Vader beat the ever loving snot out of Snoke before the Emperor killed Snoke like the pathetic villain that I see him as. Alas as I am on a tablet and unable to find a decent word processor this story would probably never happen.

5056688 Knuckles raising Twilight as a sister taking place when knuckles was younger and way before sonic showed up. Rainbow Dash taken in by Sasuke Uchiha's parents after he was born. Starlight Glimmer being raised by Chris Redfield.

5056845 I write on a phone and use Google docs. Check my fics out if you want to see how good it works, because I do all my own editing.

I may check out the Google Docs app. How does it compare to Microsoft Word, that's program is the one I am most familiar with.

5056924 never had a computer to use it on. Google docs doesn't work on tablets that I know of.

Hmm... I had one based on a pun that I was going to do, but I don't think I'd be able to do it justice. Basically it's based on Wily's Wittle Wub in that a villainous doctor raises the pony.

Sunny Side Up - Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik raises a young Celestia.

Another idea I had, however, would be a Pony possibly being raised by a member of the guild Fairy Tail, from the anime of the same name. Possibly having Master Makarov as their Father?

I'd like to see someone write something for Power Rangers.

5057279 My only issue with that suggestion is that the rangers are usually teenagers. Give the displaced to either the group or an associated adult (of any soecies), and it could work. Overdrive, RPM, or Samurai might be best.

5057375 well, Tommy Oliver was around for the longest, so that would be my choice.

Be scared of any kid raised by him. They will never go down easy.

Maybe Daring Do raised by Kyle Katarn it just seems like a cool idea to me.

Ooh! Another idea! A pony is raised on what seems to be a regular old Earth alongside a human brother named Eli. Throughout their young lives, their father told them stories of a fantastic place known as "Slugterra", a world beneath theirs.

Yeah, I'm going another direction with this, so what!?

Instead of a father-daughter story, or even a mother-daughter, or using a male character, I'm going the way Tats did with his Jak and Daxter series. Brother story, in the series known as Slugterra!

5057510 haha, that's cute~ Here's an idea that I'm actually holding onto for myself.

Spike raised by Ti Long.

On a side note there is a Google docs app for IPad. Using that to try and see if I can write first. Then many try and write my story.

Daring Do raised by the Vault Hunters from the first Borderlands

Ayano Aishi and Princess Cadence.

Now, here's a couple of Displaced Adoption ideas I have had for a while, but don't have the time and energy to do myself. Still, if anybody likes the ideas enough, they can adopt them:

The Flim Flam Brothers raised by the Disney version of Aladdin (I was trying to think of somebody roguish enough to keep their interest, but moral enough to be a good influence)

Prince Blueblood raised by Captain Jack Sparrow

Big Mac raised by the author's choice of the Mario Brothers

Then again, I can completely understand if nobody likes these ideas.

:trixieshiftleft:
:trixieshiftright:

Tirek gets adopted by Doomguy.

Discord raised by Galactus.

Queen Chrysalis raised by Grandpa Max alongside Ben and Gwen.

I had an idea for Fire Emblem: Awakening, but I'm kind of torn on which character to displace. Either Ember because dragons are a big deal in that setting (and the mental image of Ember with a sword at her waist, a Tome in one hand and the Bloodstone Scepter in the other is unbelievably badass), or Thorax for....plot reasons. Feeding on Robin has a similar result to Chryssie feeding on Deadpool, with Thorax getting some elements of Grima's soul and powers.

One of the ponies adopted by Kongou from Kantai Collection.

What about any Ponies raised alongside the Hero from any of the 'Dragon Quest' Games.
And current fact, I had a Warrior named Barb(R63 Spike), Wizard named Trixie, and Pilgrim named Posey(from G1) on my Dragon Warrior III game on the NES.

QUICK EDIT: 5261869 I think this is awesome, but which Doomguy? The Classic one or the 2016 Reboot. (I prefer the classic to myself)

Okay, so I have had this idea for a while in regards to a PWNYverse story, so here goes nothing.

Wings of an Angel:
For a young angel and servant of the Goddess of Light, Palutena; Pit has faced many challenges from the underworld army, invaders from space and even going toe to toe with giants such as Medusa and Hades. However, there was one challenge he honestly did not expect. It did not come from the Underworld, nor did it come from the individuals living on the earth.

It came when he found a box on the front door to Palutena's temple with a young alicorn that's powerful enough to move the sun off of it's axis... oh and it seems him as her dad... Yeah, this will be a lot to explain to Palutena

A PWNYverse story set after the events of Kid Icarus: Uprising. Thoughts?

Derpy raised alongside jade harly.
Celestia raised by the signless.
Sunset shimmer raised by Andrew hussie.
Fluttershy brought up by sanguinius(40k)
Sanguinius brought up by fluttershy
Fluttershy brought up by the TeuFort Nine as written by someone with 1000+ hours of playtime. ( pretty much exactly the same except for some details added/fixed)
Magnus the red(40k) raised alongside twilight sparkle

Already started writing this but..
One Fantastic Beast- Sombra is raised by a young Rubeus Hagrid and meets a young Tom Riddle.

AnoneMouseJr
Group Admin

Wild thought - somepony raised by the gang from Scooby Doo. There's enough ambiguity in the timeline that pretty much any portions of the series could be adapted, leaving the writer with a lot of options.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

Grtgfbll
Group Admin

The CMC raised by the Awesomenauts...
Also, thread is now stickied.

How about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon be raised in the Pokémon Special/Adventures universe by the Mask of Ice and then on the run by Blue/Green and Silver. It could be either the Equestria Girls versions or the canon versions.

Iron Will raised by Burrito Bison (and his fellow Launchadors, Pineapple Spank and El Pollo, along with the guy I haven't unlocked yet...) eventually teaming up with the Neon Pegasus and Space Unicorn to defeat the Gummy King. And probably the rest of their Rogue's Gallery.

AnoneMouseJr
Group Admin

A couple of potential parents I've thought it would be interesting to see; not sure who the Equestrian would be though:

* The Looney Tunes (Tatsurou's first choice for raising Pinkie) - presumably, Bugs Bunny would have been the father, but who knows.

* The Muppets. Exact parental figures unknown, but Kermit/Miss Piggy is one potential pair; alternatively, Dr. Teeth and his band (possibly Floyd Pepper and Janice as the actual parents with Dr. Teeth and Zoot being cool uncles).

* Retired NIS/NCIS Special Agent-in-Charge Michael "Mike" Aaron Franks; a divorcee who retired to Mexico in 1996 (where, in my envisioning, he'd find his new child) at the age of 47. His first appearance in-series is in NCIS season 3's finale, ten years later, when he comes to help his protegé Leroy Jethro Gibbs (who'd become NCIS Special Agent-in-Charge when Mike retired). In canon, Franks (already suffering from terminal lung cancer) is fatally stabbed near the end of season 8, preferring to go out fighting. I expect having a child (one who may be able to heal him somehow) would give him something to live for, and he would either avoid the fight or outright win it.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

AnoneMouseJr
Group Admin

Silly idea - Cheerilee raised by Miss Frizzle of "The Magic School Bus", and becoming one of her students in the start of the series.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

I will throw my idea here then!
Name: One Punch Mare.
Source: One Punch Man.
Concept: Maud Pie raised by Saitama (aka Bald Cape).

Comment posted by develdragon13 deleted Jul 5th, 2017

I have had a thought on a story for tatsurou or any pony who wants to write it(and before anyone asks I am not a good writer). send the sirens to the world of an anime called 'Show by Rock'. just think the show is music based and the sirens sing so good match right.:scootangel: :pinkiegasp:they could be rased by the manager of the main record label of the show's bands and even join with there own song
so what do you think?

6007523 That could be good actually. Personally, I prefer the PWNYverse stories that don't directly adapt the source material. For example, TF2 has no cohesive storyline, so Fortresshy focused on putting the pre-existing characters into a new situation. Since Magic School Bus has little to no continuity between episodes, the author would be free to do what he wanted. I suppose the only restriction may be that it takes place over 1 year, unless the students keep the same teacher throughout school. Even then, the author could write a bit of an origin story for The Friz, to give Cheerilee time to grow, like Tats did with Cadance and Iroh.

I could really see the concept working. The bus' abilities could be due to Equestrian magic. Cheerilee could start as a sort of mascot or class pet (complete with a rivalry for attention with Liz), but evolve into a sort of teacher's aid. With all the other weird stuff that happens, the class would barely question it. And again, the lack of a timeline would let the author do pretty much what they wanted.

Here's something that has been bouncing in my head for entirely too long for me to ignore:

I was just thinking of either Sunburst or Thorax (I haven't decided between the two yet, but I HAVE narrowed it down to those two) getting raised by the Muppets (in a time period starting in 1975 (which would be the approximate time the Muppet Show hit the air [give or take a year]) myself and ending in 2015 [one year after the most recent Muppet movie]):

Actually it makes sense:

From Kermit, either Sunburst or Thorax could learn a lot about leadership as well as a very good tolerance for the VERY unusual.

From Miss Piggy, they could learn about hoof-to-hoof combat and how to maintain determination in pursuit of their goals.

From Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker, they could learn about science (Sunburst, in particular, could benefit greatly because he could develop a respectable arsenal of gadgets to compensate for his relative lack of power as well as possibly even develop some devices that augment his natural unicorn magic to levels rivalling those of Twilight and Starlight at their best as well as give himself the strength and durability of a dozen Earth ponies)

From Robin and the Electric Mayhem, they could learn how to handle extremely fierce beasts with minimal violence (considering Robin's friendship with Sweetums and Animal is one of the band members of the Electric Mayhem)

From Gonzo, they could learn a fondness for daredevil stunts (which CAN come in handy in combat situations) as well as how to appropriately prepare for bizarre situations.

From Fozzie, well, they could learn a wide assortment of witty one-liners for morale purposes.

Regrettably, I don't have the time and energy to write it myself, but anybody who likes the idea enough and CAN find the proper time and equipment to do the idea justice is perfectly free to tackle it.

So, I just kind of want to see someone who can actually write characters well take on the challenge of making one of these types of stories, where the crossover is between MLP and the Kingsman series (Kingsman: The Secret Service and Kingsman: The Golden Circle). It probably wouldn't work all that well, but it might be amusing. One of my off the cuff ideas is Twilight being raised by Merlin.

After looking over Tatsurou's rejected worlds list, and his list of planned stories, this idea of mine was more or less ended. However, when I brought it up to Tatsurou, he said it looked interesting and suggested I post it HERE incase anyone wants to adopt it.

Sombra in Kingdom Hearts. At first, he is adopted (pre-BBS) by Vanitas, who feels some sort of kinship with him (Sombra being half Umbrum). Near the end of BBS, before the final Van/Ven battle, Vanitas would send young Sombra to a world where he would be safe (Destiny Islands). The story would then continue with Sombra winding up in a sibling relationship with Sora, who possesses strong feelings towards Sombra thanks to the influence of Vanitas within his heart.

Celestia being raised by Pit? Sounds interesting.

More like Pit and Palutena... But this was a long time ago. Now, according to the lineup for Tatsurou's PWNY-verse story list, there's going to be a Kid Icarus one with Palutena raising Spitfire

Here’s an odd idea. Garble raised by Gouken from Street Fighter. You guys all know what shoryuken translates to, right?

I didn't see RWBY on Tats rejected list. But I have no idea where to put a suggestion to him. So I'll put it here.

Silver Spoon winds up in the past on Remnant. Her arrival, all flashy and spectacular looking, is witnessed by one family. The Schnee family. Taking it as a sign from the God of Light, [strike]Jackass[/strike] Jacques Schnee and his wife Snowfall decide to raise Silver Spoon as their own. She grows up alongside newborn Weiss Schnee.

The story could be about growing up with the Schnee's, and what changes she brings to them. Will Weiss be less lonely? Will Snowfall be a mother instead of drowning herself in the bottle? Will [strike]Jackass[/strike] Jacques turn into a decent human being? ... All right, that last one is a little bit of a stretch. But..... Miracles do sometimes happen y'know.

Then later she could wind up going to Beacon with Weiss. Or she could go instead of Weiss. Or she could wind up the Heiress, and Weiss goes to Beacon to live her own life now.

An idea for a story, I dunno if it would work though or if it has been done yet:

Twilight Sparkle is raised by Captain Janeway and Commander Chakotay from Star Trek Voyager.

More ideas:

Starlight Glimmer raised by the Ghostbusters, their movie counterparts, with Egon as the adopted father.

Discord raised by Superman.

Sunburst is raised by Doc Brown from Back to the Future.

Rara raised by the Master Chief.

Daring Do raised by Indiana Jones. Takes place after the events of The Temple of Doom.

Applejack raised by Wonder Woman.

Marvel Universe
Thought of this when Tony had trouble training Rainbow

Either "School For Gifted Youngsters" (Generation X) or the Jean Grey School For Higher Learning.

Or, could be a side story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50