Tatsurou's PWNY-Verse 859 members · 67 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Grtgfbll
Group Admin

We need A Banner and Group Icon.

5858385 Agreed. What do you suggest though?

5858385 I have a bit of a suggestion. The whole idea is that the pony getting PWNY-ed becomes a ridiculous badass with all the skills and abilities they pick up along the way. Maybe for the banner have a group shot of various ponies/dragon/etc silhouetted in front of an explosion?

Grtgfbll
Group Admin

5858441 I was kinda hopin' some of the members had an idea... My first thought was some kind of Post-n-Vote type thing, but, knowing my luck, that could get messy...

5858468 5858638 these stories seem to be more about the interactions and relationships. The Badassery is just a bonus.

5858468 So let me get this right... we put a collection of different PWNYverse story themed ponies together and walking away from an explosion while 1812 Overture going on in the background?

5859888 You have to admit it's a pretty nice bonus.

Grtgfbll
Group Admin

5859901 I was hoping for a better idea, that's why this thread went up first. If there isn't one, then posting would be one thread and voting would be another to try to give all images a fair chance. May have to do 4 all together to cut down on confusion. :pinkiesick:

Grtgfbll
Group Admin

5859903 True. Very, Very True.

Probably be a Christmas only skin, but I always imagined the trained 6 having a festive family dinner, in which everyone was invited... EVERYONE. Includes Dante and kratos compating swords, daxter and clank having an argument of some sort ( probably the classic weasel/not-weasel) and pyro and segorath having a veryinteresting conversation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10