Tatsurou's PWNY-Verse 861 members · 67 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I'm new, what is this?

5922670 One of the greatest Crossover Series of all Time, where Discord does moron and ends up sending several ponies to other universes...

AnoneMouseJr
Group Admin

The summary, per the TV Tropes page, is thusly:

Adopted Displaced, also known as the My Little PWNY-verse, is a crossover fanfic series by Tatsurou, combining My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic with a variety of different series. The central concept is that My Little Pony characters have somehow been reduced to infancy (with few memories of their past lives) and transported to an alternate universe, where they are raised by one or more of that world's natives. Eventually, they return to their native version of Equestria, usually with their adoptive families in tow. With only a few exceptions, the titular "Adopted Displaced" all come from different Equestrias. The origin of this series can be found in the fic Order and Chaos, which ends with the creation of 22 splinter timelines in order to give the various characters much-needed power-ups, in order to counter an incredibly powerful enemy.

As of this writing, there are twenty stories based around twenty-one characters, and eight more stories (adding five more characters) are confirmed to be on the way. The eighth story will be the climax of the series, combining all the timelines back into one.

And then there'll be at least two more fics that ignore the whole "splinter timelines" aspect and continue where their character's previous stories left off.

It is easily one of the most entertaining MLP series I've ever read.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

5922770 i have 1 word 4 you... enjoy

Adopted Displaced... It's the inverse of a displaced fic, thematically, and it's brilliant!

5922670 seems a bit much: doing a thread solely to ask one short question rather that start a discussion, but I think we can turn this into a general thread for first-timers, if they come across this group, they can look here for what it is and fan-insight. just have to find a way to pin it.

5923202 isn't it? it had me interested on stories from universes I used not to give a flying *yay* (Except Jak and Daxter, that's still meh...)

5923997 Start with either Rainbow stark or fortressshy that's how I got into this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10