Tatsurou's PWNY-Verse 861 members · 67 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

At the conclusion of Discord's story we found out he needed to unlock The Elements of Harmony to their full potential to fix his mistake. So far we have unlocked five of the six, I claim this due the the achievement for killing Tirek, done by Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy. Now all we need is to find out who will undo the final seal. With a handful of stories remaining, Big Mac's, Celestia's, Sombra's, Derpy's, Starlight Glimmer's, Maud's, and Ember's. Currently we have the CMC's, Sunset Shimmer's, Moondancer's, and Coco's.

Now if we look at who has unlocked an Element of Harmony we could possibly draw some possible candidates. We have Pinkie and Applejack who are Earth Ponies, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are Pegasi, and Rarity who became and Alicorn formally a Unicorn. Since Twilight did not gain the achievement she didn't do something necessary to gain it. So if the Tatsurou keeps the canon split among the bearers the last one should be a Unicorn. That leaves it between Sweetie Belle, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, and Sombra. I do not count Celestia in this group as she has been an Alicorn for her entire existence as far as that has been established by the shows own canon. I am going to eliminate Sweetie Belle and Starlight Glimmer as Sweetie Belle is tied in tight with her fellow crusaders and part of a packaged deal. Until recently Starlight Glimmer was not liked by the author and her story is planned for later. That leaves Sunset Shimmer and Sombra as the remaining candidates and I am going to guess...

Sombra. It would be an epic twist and just imagine how it would play out with him helping lead the charge to stop the empowered Tirek having him go from major villain to major hero. Plus it would be mirroring his Father's story and be a good arc.

So what are your opinions?

Tatsurou
Group Admin

To be fair, Twilight was supposed to get an achievement for it, but by the time I got to that part of the story I'd forgotten about the achievements.

And I just noticed I forgot Moondancer as a possible candidate. It doesn't change my opinion but I feel horrible about it.

Big Mac's, Celestia's, Sombra's, Derpy's, Starlight Glimmer's, Maud's, and Ember's

I.... I have no words for how excited I am for these.

6016845 6016849
I say give it to Sunset.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

It goes to Twilight. That's a flat given.
I just forgot about the achievements by the time I got there because I'd gotten caught up in the actual stories.

Well glad that is now addressed. Thanks for the confirmation!

6016916 You can go back and change it now, I have an idea for what to call it.

Big Brother Badass Forever (B.B.B.A.F.)
Defeat Tirek with Imaginaaaaaaation and overkill.

PS. that's a ToQger reference, which I'm seriously surprised you didn't have in it already.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

...actually, I think I have a better idea for the Achievement.

Tatsurou
Group Admin

And the Achievement I selected has been added to the end of the Tirek chapter of Sparkle in His Eye.

6018744 Still think mine was better, at least the name anyway

Cool! Now we just get to wait until everypony finishes their quests and the timelines can be remerged.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12