Tatsurou's PWNY-Verse 861 members · 67 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

If all of the Mane 6 got displaced to the same universe, what sort of universe should it be?

how about the Overwatch universe?

You mean with each of them being raised by a different character?

yeah, like Fluttershy being raised by Mercy

Tf2, the walking dead , I also agree with the whole over watch thing. Um another mlp universe? Ummm undertale. Hhhmmm this question is very interesting though.

Star Wars. By any major cast member in the Legends time line. None of that Disney crap.

No, not Mercy. Fluttershy gets raised by Bastion and Ganymede.

is Ganymede a healer?

Ganymede is that little yellow bird that hangs out with Bastion all the time.

Anything with a party system.

i got one the dragonball universe. there are a lot of characters that could raise the mane 6 if they came to that universe separately. Goku and Chichi, Bulma, Piccolo, Hurcule, Dr. Gero, and Frieza (Though he would tell everyone he was raising her to be a servant, but secretly she would be his daughter)

I actually had an idea like this once. I was going to use the Super Mario universe, with each of them being raised by a different spinoff series star.

Twilight & Mario in Paper Mario, TTD and Super Paper Mario
Fluttershy & Luigi in Luigi's Mansion and Dark Moon
Pinkie Pie & Peach in her game + the Kart and Smash series
Applejack & Donkey Kong in Donkey Kong Country 1, 2, 3, Returns and Tropical Freeze
Rarity & Wario in the Wario Lands, World and Ware
Rainbow Dash and Yoshi in Yoshi's Island 1, 2 and New + Tetris Attack.

After those stories conclude, they all are gathered together from each of their separate timelines with their respective caretakers for their ultimate test:

The Friendship Ruiner, Mario Party.

Rarity & Wario

… But… what… why? Over here, we have a fat slob who bites people, farts on them, eats raw garlic, and most likely never brushes his teeth. And over there is… well, Rarity. I’m not seeing the connection other than “likes gems.”

I love that idea, except for Wario. Why not Daisy?

Probably another Hasbro one, or something along their world's natural state.
High magic, mythical creatures, etc.

ahh, I see
still think she should get some training from Mercy though

I like that idea

I think there’s a few options for each of the M6. I could see Fluttershy getting along with Bastion, Mercy, Zenyatta, Mei, or Winston. RD and Pharah seems obvious, then you remember that Tracer was a test pilot and Zarya is a professional athlete and extremely loyal. Pinkie would certainly pair up well with Lucio, but I could also see her with Junkrat or Sombra.

The WoW universe could work or maybe a place like GuildWars with its vast land and characters. Heck maybe even Starcraft with a pair being sent to the 3 races.

Hmm... I know It may be a little obscure, yet I would toss my hat to a BBC show that also played on SyFy a few years ago called Merlin.

Interesting thing to note, there are five seasons of the show, yet when season 5 wrapped up, some writers who were fans came together and made a script for a season 6 that might have made it onto T.V. years after the last season until the broadcasters vetoed that idea. You can still read the script for it here.

This situation with the show reminds me of something else. Something where five parts of six are well known and the sixth is obscure.

Justice League

Twilight - Martian Manhunter
AJ - Wonder Woman
Rarity - Cyborg (accessories)
Rainbow - Flash
Fluttershy - Superman
Pinkie - Batman

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21