Pegasisters and Bronies Forever! 28 members · 115 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Greetings and salutations, everyone!

The Wandering Bard here once again, and I am here to announce that I was asked to be and accepted the position of your new admin! Many thanks to the creator of this group, Stardom Freedom, for this opportunity. I really appreciate it.

Now, a little more about me. I'm a brony thanks to my very special somepony. He showed me Friendship is Magic and, despite my trepidation before watching, I fell in love with the show. The stories and the characters really hooked me, though it took me longer to love some as much as the others. But I knew I was a brony the moment an episode ended and I turned to him asking, "Just one more?"

Over time, I also came to create my main OC, Lyric the wandering bard. I know I created her out of boredom as I worked one night, but I believe she spawned from my love of music and stories, and my desire to share a story with my very special somepony that night. I never meant for her to be more than a pony who would come to a new town, tell a tale, and leave. However, over time, a loose narrative has started to form around her, and more OCs have been added to the cast of recurring characters. I couldn't be happier with how far she has come as a character, and how far she has helped me come as a writer. It is largely thanks to her, and all of the brony friends that I have made, that I am writing now at all.

Other random facts about me: I am an avid gamer and have been since I was about seven years old. I love music, and have a pretty eclectic taste in artists, genres and groups. I love to travel, and to photograph where I've been. I also love to try new foods and restaurants, and share these with others. My favorite literature genres are fantasy and mystery, and I love stories with strong plot and deep characters.

Want to know anything else about me? Feel free to ask! So long as it's not deeply personal, I'll answer. I look forward to getting to know you all.

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Thank you very much, Ammie!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3