Kung Fury 37 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
Bad Dragon
Group Admin

When you love something, you write a fanfic about it, right? In this group we are going to do just that. Join us in the writing fun!

Kung Fury in Equestria Collaboration (Google Doc)

You’re free to change and add anything. Let your creative juices flow. And don’t hold back on the one-liner puns.

Don’t forget to post your name in the bottom of the Google Doc so that I can reference you in the long description when I publish this collaboration story. Those who contribute the most will be referenced first. I will publish the chapters when they are completed.

If you have any questions, post them below.

4552064 I saw this movie.

It. Was. Amazing.

Can I help out?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

4552850 Sure you can. The more, the merrier. Just go to the Google Doc and choose a color for yourself. Everything you write or edit, do it with your color. When the collaboration ends, we will know who contributed how much.

You can help out with ideas, suggestions, editing and writing. Mostly by writing.

The whole story has already been thought through from beginning to end. That makes it easier to follow a common goal, but nothing is set in stone. If you have a better idea, just bring it up and we can discuss it.

4552867 Can be in green text?

I don't have a better idea.

But that triceracop made me laugh and all the fuckery that Kung Fury had XD

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

4552929 Sure, green is great. Just fill in the table at the bottom of the Google Doc.

Triceracop is planned to be featured at the end of the story.

4552951 Okay. Okay...

I will try to find this table.

4552951 There! I'm on there now! :)

4552951 I changed my mind.....

My brain is effed up and I can't really think with my parents disturbing me at every moment.

Sorry.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

4552991 If you ever change your mind, you're welcome to join again. It's an open Collaboration.

4553085 Okay.....thanks.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

The collaboration seems to be on hiatus. I will publish the first chapter in a week or two. I'm in the process of editing it now. Perhaps, when published, it will draw more people to our cause.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

4552850 The first 3 chapters of it are now being published:
Kung Fury in Equestria

4552064 is it to late ?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5320345 No, it is far from too late. I predict at least 5 more chapters for this story. All contributions are welcome. Make sure to choose a color and write your username at the bottom of GDoc.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5320388 You have access restrictions in your GDoc. You're welcome to contribute to the GDoc I linked if you wish to add to the existing Kung Fury story.

5320393 Do you want 2 spell-check my stories ?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

5320403 Welcome to the Kung Fury Collaboration. Remember, anything is permitted. If you think you can make something better, make it, even if it's already published. Nothing is sacred.

And sure, I can try to fix your stories.

Hey is it too late to join this? Can I add a chapter?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7638294 It's still open. You're not too late.

Whatever you write here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BezzMMMHa4n6UcXOCIx-gFIOfsYqMTAnlMXJe7MiTZI/edit#heading=h.xss1263880pk
I'll collaborate, edit, and publish.

sweet, just have to read the other chaps

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7638320 There are already a few bullet points for where the story should go next. But you're free to deviate. The only condition is that the new chapter 4 continues the story from the published chapter 3.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25