ButtonBellers Unite! 6 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
ButtonMash
Group Admin

To prevent problems occurring, we will have to have some rules.
1. This may be a group, but you still have to follow site rules. Duh.
2. If you are doing a heated debate, put (HD) in front of your thread. If you are doing a headcanon theoriations, the put (HT), and so on.
3. If someone posts something you don't agree with, and it's not (HD), then ignore it. If it is, then go yell at them and tell them why you disagree.
4. In case your not familiar with Headcanon Theorization, it's when multiple people put their minds together to come up with a better headcanon than what one person can do alone.
5. If someone comes into this group and tries to tell us this ship isn't worth what we are praising it for, AKA why this group was created and the logic behind its creation (If there wasn't, I would just promote another ButtonBelle group), please go on my profile and tell me. I've had this experience of harassment on my turf, and it isn't fun. Please tell me, or report it to a group admin if any are online, or existent at all by the time this happens.
6. On the topic of admins and mods, don't beg for it. I give it to the more responsible of us, and sometimes, but incredibly rarely, those of us who ship the hardest, after all, that's the point of this group (see rule 5).
That should be everything! Have a wonderful day of shopping, discussions and headcanons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1