ButtonBellers Unite! 6 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
ButtonMash
Group Admin

I want to hear what you guys have to say, your headcanons and other such, and see how they compare with others. It's a (HD), so speak your mind free of worries!

1. Queen Chrysalis is not truly evil (Headcanon)
2. The Equestria Girls world isn't our Earth (Headcanon)
3. The Root of the Problem Arc in the comics wasn't that bad (Opinion)
4. They really need to include stories from the comics adapted to TV (Opinion)
5. Flash Sentry is one of the most boring Gary Stu's of all time (Opinion)
6. The Changelings are mutant ponies who, over time, faced a ton of prejudice and became bitter (Headcanon)
7. Discord is a boring villain but a good anti-hero (Opinion)
8. The show needs more competent male characters (Opinion)
9. Twilight Sparkle is the reincarnation of a previous leader (Headcanon)
10. Twilight Sparkle is best pony! (Opinion)
11. The Dazzlings were forced into doing evil (Headcanon)
12. Well-To-Do's death wasn't bad, bad things happen to bad people (Opinion)

ButtonMash
Group Admin

4532365 .. While I respect you, and agree with some of those, this is a group about a specific ship called ButtonBelle. Have you even heard of it?

ButtonMash
Group Admin

4532410 it's a really adorable ship shipping a backround pony, Button Mash (In my opinion, best pony) with the CMC's very own Sweetie Belle. You can go on YouTube and watch some of JanAnimation's vids bout it, or you can read some stuff bout it over on a user named Harmony Charmer's page. This group is for diehards of the ship to discuss their opinions, headcanons, etc, but they have to be focused about the ship. Did you read what it's called, and the rest of the ad at SPB?

4532420 Hm...whoops. I hate to say that I didn't read the whole ad, sorry. But I've seen one or two of Jananimations videos and I do like Button Mash.

ButtonMash
Group Admin

But here's the thing:
This is a group SPECIFICLY for the ship. Sorry for brutal honesty, but get in the FedEx van or get out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7