Lesser Known Authors Unite 308 members · 1,710 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Welcome, Lesser Known Authors, to The Idea Bin.

This is where you can put down any fan fiction ideas as long as they relate to My Little Pony. If an idea catches another eye they can, with the permission of the original idea's owner, write a fic about it!

Let the creativity flow!

Diamond Tiara wants to buy a Pokemon, but the only one available is Magikarp. She and her starter, Snivy, try to train it.

I have two ideas I am willing to pitch right now. One totally up for grabs and the other I want to do a colab with someone to write.

The first story which is the one up for grabs is a story about Commander Hurricane. He's known for the Hearth's Warming eve tale, but how much has been forgotten by history? In this story I envision Commander Hurricane to be a Demigod of destruction. Able to cleave mountains in two with a broadsword, and fight off entire armies single hoofed. There is a reason why the ponies were able to survive as they were, and not get prayed upon by other species. And the commander provided that reason.

The other story which I want to do a colab with someone to create, was inspired by this.

I basically rolled a 'Pony Hulk' and I thought if I really wanted to do this I should probably get someone to help reign my character in when she goes bezerk. If you would like to help then roll a few powers and then pm me what you got. If I think that we can make the story a success then we'll go from there.

4615963 ,..may i have permission to write the first story idea you gave?

4616086 Sure, like I said that one is up for grabs.

AU, Slice of Life, Shining Armor, Twilight Sparkle, other various characters.

An orphaned Twilight dreams of being a princess, but the only way to do that is to marry royalty. Which she must be able to catch a prince's eye. As she grows up she gets spa treatments and practices her magic until she is one of the top models and magicians in Canterlot. Prince Shining Armor is now of age to marry and begins to search for a mare. A supermodel magician named Twilight S. catches his eyes.

Lol, this is in no way an incest fic. They discover their family ties before anything bad happens.

This is totally up for grabs.

~Melly~

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8