Brony Friend Program 36 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Every group needs one:ajsmug:

Hello everyone. Scott Bloom here.

It's a pleasure to meet you, Scott Bloom. I personally go by many monikers. Whatever I'm called is perfectly acceptable to me.

Scott's fine.

4627474 Very well, Scott. Judging by the various works you feature, I can see you're a prolific content creator, and not just for ponies, either. What brings you to FimFiction?

I like reading and I want to improve my writing ability for my original projects.

Awesome reasons to be here. This certainly be a good venue for those endeavors.

Yeah. I try, but I can't seem to get back to my original ideas. Ponies are weird like that.

Your original ideas? I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you had ongoing projects started by the time you got into ponies and that you haven't been able to return to them? If so, I'm sorry to hear that the ponies' pervasiveness has worked against you.

Yeah. One of them I was working on for over ten years.

Hi! I'm normal, but you can call me Stormy.

4628529 You mean over ten years prior? That's quite a commitment.

Yeah. It's undergone a lot of revisions over the years.

4629297 What kind of project is it, exactly? A writing project? Are you not in a comfortable position to return to your project?

It's a writing project. You can check out the first published version here.

It's not that I'm not in a comfortable position, I just get writer's block when I try to come up with ideas for it.

4629344 Thank you for the link. I may see sometime about reading what work you have done so far.

I see. It's hard to force inspiration. I know that, at least.

Yo, and what up? You guys can call me Melly or Melody, whichever you prefer. But yeah, I'm here.
~Melly~

4626936 Call me Swift, if you have to use something approaching a proper name. (My normal username's Achromatique, by the way.) I'm kind of a strange person who barely writes fanfiction and actually enjoys running groups.

Hello; I'm jamlamin, and I have a "cursed" fanfic. :pinkiecrazy:

I think I have been ignored

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21