Brony Friend Program 36 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

And I like sexy things.

I'm like that sexy popular girl that you didn't know likes science and theories and philosophies and mythologies and also procrastinates by dicking around on the Internet looking for funny cat pictures.

4638422 Oh you :rainbowkiss: You did this because I did mine right? :trollestia:

ye, and I've been meaning to make one for quite some time now:pinkiecrazy:

4638438 I saw that over two months ago :raritystarry:

ain't it magical?:ajsmug:

y u do dis

it's a penis and a vagina at the same time!

4638488 As I'm both Darkseid I must kill them, as I'm also the Anti-monitor... Didn't I already do that? As EMP, my reaction is, Hot!

4638422 So, you just may be my new greatest friend. Scratch that, you are my new greatest friend. Whether or not you like it!:flutterrage:

Sorry. But you do sound really cool. Hm, what sciences do you like the most? And do you do any sports? What about any art? And what music styles and artists do you enjoy? Also, if you had an awesomness-sexy scale ranging from 1-10, with one being a trilobite that had some green too on it, and ten being the princess of sexyness and awesomeness, where would you rank yourself?

I, my self fall in the negative 10^10×100 range.

As for sciences, I love to look into things like physics, even though I have no idea how or why any of it works the way it does. I pretty much use the science I learn for my fictional stories.

As for rating, I've never been good with that, so... lol

4638520 Okay. Well based on your personality so far, you get an infinite y=x line on a graph as it constantly increases in both directions forever. And mostly you get it because of that great Rainbow Dash avatar you've got. I kinda want to egg her on to see what she does when messed with a bit, probably hilarious reactions.

Oh, and I am going to read your stories. I will read them all.:twilightsmile:

P.S. How do you feel about MMA and parkour?

If you read my stories, stay away from "Rest In Piss." I use that one to torture myself and others.

As for MMA and parkour, I don't really care much for them unless I'm watching it on YouTube with some friends.

4638531 Okay, so what you said was that I should definitely read "Rest in Piss" first, and then use that one, singular story to base my entire opinion of you? Okay.:trollestia:

Sorry, I'm a troll. So, you have never wanted to learn MMA or parkour? They are really fun...:fluttercry:

What are some of your favorite stories on this site that you have found?

Picking a single favorite story is quite hard since I haven't chosen a favorite book since the third grade. So whenever people ask what my favorite book is, I automatically say "Charlotte's Web."

I haven't been really reading much lately, so I don't currently have a favorite. Either that or I'm too tired right now to remember...:ajsleepy:

4638540 Fair enough, but Charlotte's Web is a fourth of my childhood. So is the fox and the hound, lion king, and action movies. Well, I'm off to Luna's sights and wonders, while being caressed by her soft and gentle light.

Good night and sleep tight so as to enjoy Luna's light for it is quite a sight in it's own right. (Yes, I say this to my niece every night. She also love MLP)

I'm like that sexy popular girl that you didn't know likes science and theories and philosophies and mythologies and also procrastinates by dicking around on the Internet looking for funny cat pictures.

I want you to dick me around.

:ajsmug:

Comment posted by Four elements678 deleted Aug 17th, 2015
Comment posted by Four elements678 deleted Aug 17th, 2015

If it's wearing a dress, it's a girl.

Now, wear this dress.

And prepare your anus.

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29