Background Filly League 45 members · 294 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
DinkyUniverse
Group Admin

Here is a thread to talk about the foals we love, but we hardly see them get any appreciation.
https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_ponies/Foals

There are so many foals with so many of their stories undiscovered or barley even explored, who is your favorite foal you wished was more acknowledged? And as well how do you see them, what are they like and what do they do? Discuss freely about these ponies here.^^

Nice to hear from you again, Dinkyuniverse! Always a pleasure and I love your art

DinkyUniverse
Group Admin

Thanks, I am mostly working on art, but I still want to get this account as active as I possible can at the moment. So I thought about making a appreciation thread if anyone wanted to do talk about ponies that don't get looked at much.^^

A very good idea! And I think if you ever madke a story here, that I will enioy it

There are so many foals I could talk about when answering this, the space in this post would not be enough to talk about them all.^^ But right now, there are two special foals on my mind who I adored on first sight.....

Barley Barrel and Pickle Barrel from "Rainbow Roadtrip".^^ Two adorable fans of Rainbow Dash who want to be future Wonderbolts and only Scootaloo surpasses them for me.^^ And the most adorable pegasus foal siblings ever since Chirpy Hooves and Crackle Pop.^-^ :heart:
I have started a story for them, too, but it will be a while until I can write more for it.^^

I agree, both are adorable indeed!

They’re a cute pair of siblings, heck, there are a lot of cute foals in general, like Dawn Droplet, also from Rainbow Roadtrip, and both Toola Roola and Coconut Cream out of the show.

Also, the roller derby fillies (from Call of the Cutie) and both Lance (the fencing colt from Cutie Pox) and Strike are overdue for some stuff.

I don’t think I really need to mention it, but I do have quite a few foals I like, off the top of my head, a few of them I could list are: Crackle Pop (who seriously needs more stuff with his big sis, Dinky, and his mother, Derpy. Dipsy and Chirpy Hooves, another cute brother and sister pair, Dawn Droplet, because he could use a little love too, Strike and Chipcutter.

Edit: And I can’t believe I forgot about Little League and the colts from Baby Cakes, outside of Treasure, who is a filly, too!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8