LyraAlluse Fan Group 156 members · 810 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

https://myelitedetail.us/clipart/drawn-griffon-female_2253690.html

Greets to everyone here, my Name's Kimono-Gryphon (I was Kimonoskunk, but is making a slow transition to a gryphon, because of some bad online experiences. (Chatters wanted me to spray them... just 'ewww')While as a skunk was fun, (was a skunk persona for 17 years) !and I needed a change.

I love drawing, writing, reading FimFiction, among other things. ^^ (Altho my drawing had slacked off since nerve damage in drawing-writing hand in 2012) I had concntrated on writing since then.

I was raised watching anime in the 70's 80s like Battle of the Planets / Yamoto, Galaxy Express 999, and into the 80s with anime and comics like Appleseed, Ranma 1/2, Outlanders, Tenchi Muyo, and furry comics like Usagi Yojimbo.

I had become a furry after my first serious relationship / engagement had ended in disaster, and I jumped in with both paws, becoming "KimonoSkunk" in 2000. I then met a southern-belle blonde online thru online art and a dating site, and married in 2003. (We incidently celebrated our 15th anniversary on the 12th. )

I had dabbled in sketch art, which I loved, took a break between 2004-2010 raising daughter, who became an MLP fan when I did in 2011-2012. Shortly after the 2nd season wedding, I was hurt in a work accident (I was a local truck driver) where I damaged the nerves in my drawing hand, wrist, and arm.

Since then, I had written a few short stories with my anthro skunk character, that I had shown in Story Night in FurryMuck, and friend said that they were pretty good. So I dug into FimFiction and LOVED the stories here, just look in my Library for Favs like Sufficiently Advanced and Article II.

Fast forward to this past spring, I had developed a new character ( to deal with a traumatic event I was exposed to from my family that raised me.) I had begun writing a new story to publish here, and currently looking for a possible editor. I had shown my new story to Furrymuck and everyone there had told me to publish it here.

Currently I'm ten chaptes deep, at almost 26,000 words, but nothing published on FimF just yet, because I want it to be 'good'.

Please say a hello, look around, poke me in the ribs, or just point and laugh.

*Offers everyone a tea...

Gryphon <><

*hunts around for a soda. Finds an unopened can of Mountain Dew green thats glowing.

Edges it toward Mad man with taloned finger.... hope this is ok ^^

O.0 You are a braver man than I...
*sees if Nurse Redheart is on call... *Sitkneels

Actually my Android app I use does have a spell cheque and I usually hunt on Google for spellings or phrases I may need.. but thank you Bad Dragon, I will still peek thru the list and see if I can use any of the resources. ^^

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6583081 Hello there! Feel free to talk about whatever you like in the group forum and to post and promote whatever you like as well. :) I am happy to have you here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8