LyraAlluse Fan Group 156 members · 810 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'm sure you're all familiar with the cute fight game, Them's Fightin' Herds.

Ever since I first heard about and saw it, I thought that a Them's Fightin' Herds TV animated series would be awesome.
So in this forum, I'm going to tell my thoughts on who I think would be the voice cast of the characters, who the main character should be, and even what I think the plot should be like.

Note: All this is all my opinion.

Voice cast:
New Character - Unknown
Arizona - Cherami Leigh or Michelle Creber
Velvet - Stevie Vallance
Oleander - Cherami Leigh (with Trevor Devall or John de Lancie as Fred)
Paprika - Ashleigh Ball or Andrea Libman
Pom - Claire Corlett
Tianhuo - Maryke Hendrikse

The Main Character:
My opinion is that Arizona would be the main character. The reason for that is because she's a little cow with no real special powers. This would make her to be an unlikely or underdog type of hero trying to go against all odds and prove themselves. One that the audience can relate to. Many say Oleander, but I disagree with that, because of the fear that if Oleander was made the main character, those who would watch it would probably say "It's My Little Pony all over again." Just because Oleander is based on MLP's main character, Twilight Sparkle, doesn't mean she should be the main character.

Another way I can see it is that it could be a completely new different character. Like say...a horse or pony. And he/she (most likely she) would go on a journey to be Fœnum's new Key Keeper. I could meet the other 6 characters on her journey, and learns things from each of them, since this new character would be very all-rounded/versatile in fighting. I could see this happening too.

The Plot/series:
I think the series would be either like Dragon Ball, HunterXHunter, or Ultimate Muscle, 3 Japanese anime known for their mixture of comedy, thrilling, epic, serious action, and light-hearted and sometimes dark tones. I think the series would be like either of those 3. The plot would start with Arizona or the new character journeying around Fœnum to become the new Key Keeper. She would encounter the other characters, who have the same ambitions to be Fœnum's new Key Keeper (except for perhaps Pom and Paprika, who either want to avoid it or don't really care about it), along the way, and learn some fighting strategies from each of them. They would also learn things from each other as well. But along the way, the plot would soon shift, and all the characters would learn that they would need to put their differences aside, befriend one another, and uniting as one to fight against a common foe to save their world of Fœnum.

What do you think of this if Them's Fightin' Herds became an TV animated series? Do you see any of these things happening? Do you think Arizona would be the main character, or a do you think a new, completely different character who is very all-rounded/versatile in fighting would be better for a main character? Do you agree with the voice cast of the characters I thought of, or do you have different ideas for the cast? Who do you think would be perfect for voicing the new different main character? And do you believe the series would be similar to the 3 anime I mentioned? And do you see the plot being like I discussed?

I'd like to hear what you think of this. And maybe present this idea to Lauren Faust herself, and the creators of the game. Until then...STAMPEDE!!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1