Them's Fightin' Herds 338 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
hawthornbunny
Group Admin

First off: 50+ members, whoo! Thanks guys!

In the most recent crowdfunding update, Mane6 have started talking about some of their stretch goals (things they plan to do if they raise more money than their intended target). The main goal looks to be a new, additional character:

If we reach the $546,000 mark, Them’s Fightin’ Herds will get a seventh playable character, including all new character theme and dynamic music system variations!

The almighty goat, master of balance is determined to be the last standing!

She has seemingly impossible balancing capabilities, allowing her to stand firmly on any steep surface, including walls! Use her magic to run at high speeds across the stage and up walls to rush down and literally walk all over your competition!

Makes me think of XLR8 from the original Ben 10 cartoon, whose power was super speed via electrostatic manipulation. I think Velvet would give this goat a hard time.

Even if they don't reach this goal, I can imagine that we might at least see the goat race pop up in the lore, or in backgrounds.

So, what do you think this goat will be like, in terms of personality and appearance?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2