Night Fall Kingdom 117 members · 266 stories
Comments ( 133 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 133
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Become Part Of The Kingdom Thread

Do you want to be a resident of the Bat Pony Kingdom, Night Fall? Here is your chance! Simply post your bio and a little story about how you moved here and you will become an official citizen.

How It Works

- Post the details about your OC and a story about how you came to live in the kingdom.

- Do not however talk to other people who have posted their OC bios on the board as this is considered role playing and is against the overall site rules.

- This is simply a place to list OCs and explain how and why they moved to the kingdom of Night Fall.

This Is Not A RP Thread

Note: This is not a place to role play with your OCs, This is simply a place to post OCs to show that they have moved into the kingdom. That's it. Any role playing posts will be deleted by the group mods.

There is a good place for this offsite if you really feel the urge for such things. Check out this resource here.

But be sure to keep your RP off of this board, the group, and the site in general. Don't blame me. This is the rule of the site admins. If I don't comply they will eat my soul. It says so in the site rules.

OC Details To Fill In

Fill in these details and then post the completed form as a reply to this post. You may add pictures (that are safe for work) as references as well.

Move-In Story: Write a short story about how you came to live in the kingdom of Night Fall.

Name:

Race: (Earth Pony, pegasus Pony, Unicorn, Griffon, Dragon, Etc.)

Talent:

Personality:

Color:

Appearance:

Cutie Mark: (If Applicable)

Bio:

Group Sections

Name: Jet Black (Batman)
Move-In Story: Jet Black had been training his entire life, and when he had finished his training in stealth and combat he moved back home to the Night Fall Kingdom to join the guard when he was 18 years old, eventually reaching up to the rank as Captain when he was 20. When he first joined the guard he dressed himself in a specially made armor, naming himself 'Batman'. He continued using the alias, using it as his identity for his life as a guard instead of telling his real name and story. Using the alias, Batman, he has served as Captain of the guard, occasionally using brutish methods to get criminals to give information, but still does everything in his power to make sure he can save as many innocents as possible.
Race: Pegasus
Talent: Fighting and stealth
Personality:Has a serious personality, always putting the job or task he's given above everything else if the job is important enough. But he also has a slightly joking personality, making sarcastic remarks and replies whenever he can. He tries to make himself come across uncaring, but deep down he has incredible anxiety that makes him worry every time he enters a crowd due to him looking completely different than other ponies. But he struggles to continue looking as uncaring as possible, but not too badly. He's protective of those he finds his friends, always standing up for them if anyone tries to hurt them. He also has a slight perfectionist attitude, always wanting everything to be perfect if he can make it that way. He's a planner, always making plans before doing anything, often making plans in his head if he doesn't have any time to plan at all, most of the quickly made plans he later ends up regretting. He has a very pessimistic attitude, one that was made from him just due to him not agreeing with the way Equestria is being run from it's government, giving Equestria's market a free market system (Google it if you don't know).
Color: Crimson fur, crimson and black mane
Appearance: He wears nothing, but when he is wearing clothes it's either a black suit and tie for formal parties or his Batsuit. His mane is always in the way it is, covering his right eye slightly as a sort of 'symbolism' as he puts it. But he never lets anyone know what it's symbolizing, if anything at all. And when he DOES tell someone what it means, he always changes the story each time he tells it, the same as his backstory, working more on his stealth tactics of never letting anyone know who he is, thus, becoming invisible himself.

Cutie Mark: None
Bio: He was born in the Night Fall Kingdom to a sports loving father, an overprotective mother, a sports loving brother and a studying unicorn sister. But he didn't spend much time with them as he left them at a young age voluntarily to train in martial arts with his grandfather, a wise and old man (Look at Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender for an idea on who he is.). He trained his entire life, mastering what his grandfather taught him, using his anxiety's of being in a social area as an excuse to train more than usual. Due to his extensive training he has been able to master the martial arts and stealth tactics he has been trained in.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872384 It is good to have you as part of the kingdom. :pinkiehappy:

Here is mine.

Original Link: http://lyraalluse.deviantart.com/art/My-OC-Princess-Crescent-Young-And-Grown-381785638

Move-In Story: As princess of the kingdom, she has always lived in Night Fall and worked hard to be a fair and just ruler of her people.

Name: Princess Crescent

Race: Alicorn, Bat Pony

Talent: Ruling over other ponies/ leadership skills.

Personality: Princess Crescent is very energetic. She doesn't act like your typical princess as she doesn't like ceremonies and treats everyone as her kingdom as equals. She does not like to be bowed to. She has a habit of sneaking out of the palace and moving among the commoners to see what she needs to do to help out different regions of her land.

Color: Cream body. Aqua colored mane and tail with light blue streaks running throughout both. Purple eyes, cream unicorn horn, cream bat wigs.

Appearance: She typically wears a silver crown, solver hoof covering, and silver leg bracers to signify her status as a princess.

Cutie Mark: A gold laurel which shows her position as princess of the bat ponies.

Bio: Princess Crescent rules over the bat ponies in the kingdom of Shadow Fall. They have deep respect for the moon, stars, and other aspects of the night which is why her people swear their sole allegiance to Princess Luna and treat her as a living goddess.

4872439 I updated his story... But maybe... He's still part of the guard, but no one knows his identity, and he's a different type of guard! He's the Captain of the guard, AND he's Batman at the same time? :trixieshiftright:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872456 Perhaps he is. :rainbowkiss:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872480 Sounds good to me. :rainbowkiss:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872502 :rainbowkiss: I am VENGEANCE. I am THE NIGHT. I am BATMAN!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872506 I'm happy for you. :rainbowkiss:

4872509 The greatest guard of all time! :rainbowkiss:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872523 Yes indeed.

4872525 I am not the hero that the Night Fall Kingdom deserves, but I am the one it needs right now.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4872533 You are the proud. You are the few. You are the Night Fall Royal Guard.

4874625 Eh..... I like that slogan. But perhaps we can incorporate it with a Batman quote? :trixieshiftright:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4874738 Sure. I think it needs some work. I borrowed it from the US Army anyway. :derpytongue2:

4874755 :trixieshiftright: Did you steal senpai?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4874788 No, I borrowed it. There is a difference. Just ask my Viking ancestors. They borrowed things all of the time. :scootangel:

4874792 Did they ever return the borrowed things? :trixieshiftright:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4874827 They assimilated people into their culture so it all evened out since the things were 'technically' returned. :P

4874864 :rainbowlaugh: 'Technically' doesn't count senpai!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4874867 Yes it does. :rainbowkiss:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4874900 I'm eating a bunch of mints. Yum.

4874910 Why not eat potatoes? :raritydespair:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4874927 Because I ran out. Dun dun dun! :rainbowhuh:

4874973 NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :raritydespair: THAT'S THE WORST! POSSIBLE! THING!!!!!!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4874978 Guess what? I ran out of Ramen too. :raritydespair:

4875115 Nuuuu!!!! :raritydespair: I'm sorry senpai!!! :raritycry:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4875119 It's okay, I have Italian food. :rainbowkiss:

Move-In Story: she came to Night Fall in search of fresh anonymity as my story evolves, perhaps this will become clearer, but do to the attention an Alicorn would receive, especially an Alicorn with a sun cutie mark would receive, she was forced to finally leave her home in Ponyville
Name: Passions Star
Race: Alicorn
Talent: Magic, Philosophy, Spiritualism, teacher, Guide and her elements are light, life and love.
Personality: Friendly, caring, willing to help and make friends
Color: Gold
Appearance: Her Hide is Golden in Color, her mane, tail and the tufts of fur about her hooves appear as blue flame and grow brighter in the day.
Cutie Mark: Sun
Bio: She tends to downplay the fact she is an Alicorn and is a bit insecure as to her nature, she is sort of the reluctant Alicorn type, and rarely uses magic above the level of an Unicorn, except in the defense of her friends and herself. she is a fierce warrior and sometimes carries a nasty looking scimitar, which she wields expertly with her magic. Within her being she carries a secret few know, she has no clue at to what her true destiny is, and just want to be treated like any one else

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4875790 It's good to have you as part of the kingdom. Do you want to be the head of the magical affairs department in the kingdom? That would give you a lot of chances to teach students about magic. It is up to you though. I could add you to the royal court on the main page. :)

4875846 I would be proud to serve in that capacity

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4875852 Cool! Then I will add you to the front page a royal court member. Do you have a larger image file of your OC so I can list you with the picture?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4875885 Cool! I will use it. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4875906 I added your character to the front page of the group. :)

4872367 4872384 4872406

Move-In Story: After hearing that Crescent had finally become the ruler of the land and hearing about the Batman she moved back in to beat-up and possibly kill Batman and become the ruler's personal Anti-Super-Villain while at the same time secretly serving as the Warden of the Kingdom's strongest prison.

But the true reason she came back and assumes the identity of the Red Hood is to test the strength and resolve of her younger sister for she knows if Crescent is not strong enough she will die. And contrary to what anyone might think she does not actually hate her sister (there is some resentment, yes) but in truth actually loves her and cares for her and secretly hopes that one day they may reconcile as sisters. But for now, she continues to pretend to be her old friend while doubling as her enemy.

Name: The Red Hood (Stormbreaker)

Race: ??? (Zebra)

Talent: Fighting, Stealth, Killing, Tracking, Magic, etc.

Personality: Seems to thoroughly enjoy violence. Despite her wild and battle-hungry attitude, she does have a sense of honor and respects strength and determination. Is usually very serious. Very vengeful

Color: ??? (Black with White Stripes)

Appearance:

Cutie Mark: ??? (the world)

Themes: Theme 1. Theme 2. Theme 3.

Bio: Many years ago Princess Crescent's parents wanted an heir to the throne but unfortunately for them for some reason the Queen wasn't able to bear a kid. So after many a discussion the Queen decided that the King would have better luck if he banged the Queen's top servant and when she gave birth the Queen would adopt the child and said kid would become the future ruler. And so their plan worked and the King and Queen now had a complete family and future heir and so, for a time there was happiness and peace. Fast-forward a few years and great news is on everyone's lips: The Queen has given birth to a baby bat-pony girl and not only that but the child is an Alicorn to boot. The child's name is Crescent. But trouble is afoot: Even though Crescent was born to the Queen naturally there is still the matter of their other daughter who by all rights is the heir apparent. Well as far as the king and queen are concerned it won't be a problem and will raise the two equally. Or so everyone thought.

Truthfully what was really happening was that the parents after a time stopped treating their first born like a daughter instead more like a close family friend to their daughter and hid the knowledge of her true relationship with Crescent, even going so far as to force her to change her name. So Crescent never never knew that her best friend in the whole world was actually her elder sister. As far as Crescent knew her friend was the daughter of an important noble. Some years later Crescent's parents grew to mistrust their first born and after a certain incident began to believe that their "daughter" was actually trying to assassinate Crescent in order to take her birthright and plotted to get rid of her. But they underestimated their first-born who noticed the signs very early and had already devised a plan. She disappeared off the face of the Earth on Crescent's 10th birthday. Naturally Crescent was heartbroken and in order to help their daughter heal faster and keep up appearances the King and Queen enlisted the aid of other kingdoms to search for their other daughter but in their hearts they were glad that she saved them the trouble. She would not appear again until after Crescent became the ruler.

4876335 ............................................................................Mother fucker.............................................................

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 133