Sombraverse 178 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

So how has your year gone? Did you like this season of MLP? My year was all around great for me, see you in 2016!

Happy New Years!

Mine's been good.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4955421 The year has been slow for me, but it's been super good, eh! As for this year's season, well, I do like it, but I think the finale could've been so much better with another villain other than Starlight, eh. Like, have you seen how awesome Sombra or Chrysalis can be if they ever came back, eh?

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4955430Thats nice to hear!

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4955569 Yeah they could have kept building it up for starlight, but the season was good in my opinion! They could have done a little more I know.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4955939 I think it could've worked a little better if the finale arc was three episodes rather than two, eh.

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4962445 yeah now that I think about it would have been so much beter.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4962582 Starlight's redemption wouldn't have felt so rushed, but now we can only dream, eh...

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4962909 They could have made her feel afull and then have her be uprized at Twilight' kindness!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4963240 Sometimes dreams don't come true, eh.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4963803 too true

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4963805 Yeah. What are your hopes for season 6?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4963843 King Sombra comes back for realsies, and see if they also bring back everyone's favorite asshole; Blueblood, eh.

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4963915 Yeah your right, Sombra is my waifu! Plus Blue Blood needs more story than lookey here I'm and asshole!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4963997 Sombra is best waifu, eh. If they bring BB back, wouldn't be hilarious to discover that Blueblood is the newest Captain of the Guard, eh? Like, imagine how more of an asshole he would be then, eh.

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4964005 XD that should happen! The should haveSombra come back and repent. (Not real just so they thought that he was good.) Then HE stabs them in the back!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4964016 Man, it'll be gold to also find out he has a bit of a crush on Twilight, you know, to sorta explain why he was an ass to Rarity, eh. Tie up loose ends, and loosening some more rope, eh.

While BB can just go about anywhere, it's hard for me to think how they would make Sombra work for a new episode, eh.

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4964024 Have him beat up Flash Century or whatever he's called! That would make a very very good episode!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4964036 Just have that asshole redeem himself by sick pumping on Flash, eh? Perfect.

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4964043 my scheming mind never stops

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4964087 Just gotta email the writers before they finish up on season 6, eh. Do eet nerd, eh.

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4964107 Sadly it's time for me to go to bed

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4964128 No, sleep is for the weak you nerd, eh.

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4964132 my parents like me to go to bed at 10 it's 40 mins past that

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4964133 ah, you still have others lording over you, eh. Go to bed then, eh.

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4964137 I'm defiant though that's what counts. Plus I have omsomnia.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4964142 Defy your lords, become free! FEEL ALIVE!

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

Mauahauahhhaaahahhhaaaa

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4964145 I have to go to sleep I have school tomorrow sadly... you know those rich kids in all the advance classes well that's me

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4964154 Destroy your rivals, it may be filed with evil, but to truly feel alive you must become a force to be reckoned with, eh!

Gloria Beezus Rose
Group Admin

4964155 bye dude it's 11

Tue-moi
Group Admin

4964158 go to bed you shitlord, eh.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33