Sentinels of the Multiverse 15 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

I'm literally right now in the Sentinels Live twitch channel, fucking Jeremy makes a comment about cutie marks, and the conversation somehow comes around to this hotness.

What a trip.

So now we have an appropriate banner. :D Fanatic Dash need not apply I guess.

Ooh, nice!

Let's see... Fanatic Dash (wtf not Tachyon?)
Tachyon Pinkie (Nod to Fillisecond)
Chrono Ranger AJ (solid)
Twilight and Fluttershy seem bang on for their choices, and... Rarity as Harpy? Interesting.

O B L I V A E O N A P P R O A C H E S

I would more see Stalight as Harpy,, and leave Rarity for Wraith given her high-class style would fit the Batman-esque story nicely. But kickass fan art all the same!

SO who is Harpy? I've never seen her. I have all the other characters but I don't know who Harpy even is.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

I mean, Rarity really needs to be Fashion, but we don't have any art of her yet, so... :B

Harpy is the reformed Matriarch. She's one of the new heroes coming with Oblivaeon.

when does the expansion come out? I haven't really kept up on watching the news. I know two new characters were introduced into the app game. Stuntman and someone else....who had software and hardware cards.... can't remember his name. And the mini pack gave Absolute Zero a nemesis, I think....

Anyway is there a date for when Oblivaeon comes out?

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

There's no retail date yet, no. It's currently being shipped to Kickstarter backers. I don't expect I'll get my copy until early September, because I'm way down the list. :B

The new heroes are Stuntman, Benchmark, the Void Guard -- Dr. Medico, Mainstay, Writhe and Idealist -- Harpy, La Comodora (La Capitan), Luminary (Baron Blade), Lifeline (Deadline) and Akash'Thriya.

Can't wait for it then. Preorders are down or just not taking anymore though. sad for me. Hopefully the game shop around my area will have it in stock for a while once it comes out.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Okay, I fixed the lack of Dashnatic. :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9