Sentinels of the Multiverse 15 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

All 14 of you~! You haven't played Sentinels in a year and you're finally cracking it open: which character do you grab?

My favorite is pretty easily Skyscraper - the size-changing mechanics are a lot of fun, and she's got a great power level and really flexible effects, plus some all-important "protect all" moves. She feels strong and fun without being overpowered.

"All I wanna do
Is see you turn into
A giant woman..."

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

You haven't played Sentinels in a year

I don't understand what this means.

Who's your favorite to play? >_>

I love the Argent Adept. He's full of exactly my kind of nonsense. Sit there and durdle for a long time, and next thing you know, he's doing all of the things.

I play him when I'm teaching new people - he's complex enough that he gives them a taste of "harder" characters, but ultimately is content to sit down and let the newbies do cool things. :)

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Stuntman or Chrono-Ranger.

These days, I'm kind of down with every Oblivaeon hero though. :D

I haven't played Oblivaeon yet :fluttercry:

Oblivaeon hero's are all fun, I enjoy playing Unity, Nightmist and Argent Adapt. Possibly my most played decks. Just love getting a bunch of bots out with Unity then dropping a Raptor bot. With Nightmist, I love the random possible aspect. You don't know just how much damage you might do but it is fun that way. And Argent Adapt is fun to just link with Old man Legacy. He also may have low hp but he can stay at that hp for a long time because of a lot of heals. Akash Thriya is fun but can be a bit hard to start.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8