Sentinels of the Multiverse 15 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Here we go again! Take us away to Ponyville!

Neat! Ticket Master seems a bit brutal, but no moreso than the rougher environments out there. Pack enviro-destruction, kids!

I would personally recommend ditching LyraBon for less fanon-only personalities (Cheerilee? Zecora?), especially for the S1 flair you've got going. Aside from that, seems a fun one to play with.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

I likely will drop LyraBon, for all that I really love the effect of "excited pony bumps into, making you drop your stuff, put-upon pony apologizes with candy".

Ticket Master I'm not 100% sold on because it's not as gamable as the others. I mean, if you have someone strong in deck manipulation, you can make sure things fall in your favor, but if not it's basically another random-play environment card. Which, admittedly, I like, but still.

If there's another trotcon, bring that bitch and I will try to come~

Anyway come to Trotcon

Only if you will be there and it doesn't suck. I honestly have no idea what it looks like.

I will probably be there. And so long as enough nerds are there, we can just play board games the whole time.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

I don't think anyone has an idea what next year's Trotcon will be like, other than "crazy". <.<;

Hm... I shall start doing my homework.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Hey, this is still happening! I tend to forget to update here, sorry. :C

Ponyville is actually done, you can find the cards here or on my TTS mod.

Right now, I'm working on the wave's villain, Tirek! And he's almost done!

Man, if only we knew what kind of crazy it would be... :fluttercry:

I'm still hoping it'll happen.... Would hate for my first brony con to go down like that.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

All right, Tirek is done! Here are his cards, or again on my TTS mod.

Next up, our hero, Pinkie Pie!

You can also find a fresh new villain variant for Discord: Nightmare Pinkie! Plus, there've been a few changes to Discord's deck.

..."Nightmare Pinkie?" :D

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

yes'm :B second villain variant from the comics!

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Pinkie Pie is finished! :D And Nightmare Pinkie feels close to done, I'm so happy this hasn't dragged on forever!

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

It's all done!

As a bonus to the, like, two people who regularly check this forum, wave 5 is gonna be Fluttershy as the hero, Trixie as the villain, and an environment I'm calling "Equestria Environs" because my old Ghastly Gorge deck just did not have anything going for it. It's gonna be great. You can find preliminary discussion about the villain deck here.

Trixie as a villain sounds super appealing. :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18