Sparlight Kingdom 245 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 46 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 46
Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

4/19/2017 I'm making a change to this. Please if you wish to display art, you are more than welcome to create an art thread. That way everyone in the group can be notified of the masterpieces you display. When you do create a thread for art, please put [Art Display or Sparlight Art] in the title. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

This thread is dedicated to all kinds of Spike and Starlight pictures, so feel free to share art here. :twilightsmile:

And speaking of art it has been a while since I formed this group and as you are all aware, this group lacks banner art. SO I plan to have some made and every now and then get some Sparlight pictures made to add here.

So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for the banner. I have an idea for it, but I would like your opinion as well. I may go with your idea or change my idea a bit from your opinions.

The idea is Starlight and Spike kissing deeply on the balcony of Twilight's castle with their eyes closed while blushing and Twilight is in the background with her eyes widen with a deeper blush on her face while watching in shock.

Steadfast Hoof
Group Admin

Sounds saucy. :raritywink: How about Spike and Starlight performing experiments while Twilight glowers in, obviously jealous.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Like science type experiments?

Would it be better if all of the main 6 were there, each showing their take on the matter? Mostly everyone is in shock, but Rarity and possibly Twilight are jealous?

Also for whatever art idea I'll go with, I'll have Sparlight Kingdom in cursive at the top of the artwork.

Steadfast Hoof
Group Admin

5284373 Here, drew a little scribble just so you can see my idea.:moustache:

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Nice drawing. :twilightsmile:

I like the idea. Should I add Ember into the banner art with Twilight and Rarity who watch?

Steadfast Hoof
Group Admin

5285488 while it would be funny, I personally feel that, that would create some tension with people from other ships and/or groups. Ya know?

that putting Sparlight on a pedestal in front those other characters that spike is shipped with, itll deplete the sense of worth that the other shipping and/or groups'll have (about us! ) and make our group look very egotistical.

Like that "our shipping is better than your shiping!"
and next thing you know someone says "yarr", then a chair is broken over another's head, insults fly, torches ignite, the cocospikers begin tearing into the sparities, while spikedashers flank and rout the dreaded macdashers. All the while the warm and genteel spikepies and flutterspikes waste away due to insufficient love from us good spike shippers. (Hint hint)

...where was I taking this? Oh! The focus should only be on sparlight instead of including those rejected loves.
(My personal opinion. Seriously, take it with a grain of salt):moustache::heart:

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

I understand. I'll just stick to the ideas above my latest comment. Thank you for your ideas. :pinkiehappy:

I like this ship.

This is a nice ship.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5345741 Glad that you do :pinkiehappy:

I'm happy to know that there is one more person out there who likes this ship just as much as I do.

Did you draw those pictures.

No, but I did colour them.
I'm currently writing a Sparlight story, and the artist of the second pic said he would draw something based on that.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Nice coloring!
Can't wait to see the art for your Sparlight story when it is done.

I also look forward to reading it.

Steadfast Hoof
Group Admin

5345741 argh dude, those colorings are way better than anything I could have hoped to do. Good work. Can't wait for that story.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

I found this picture on deviantart.

Ever since the episode "No Second Prances", I've been shipping Trixie and Spike together and even harem shipping her with Starlight and Spike.

Artist: Awalex

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5511437 This is nice! Nice job on the art.

A mind controlled Spike at the service of Starlight? This brings many fan fiction ideas. :heart::pinkiehappy:

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5514419 :rainbowlaugh: Wow, that's funny.

And you shouldn't, I don't.:raritywink:

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5516582 Cute OC. I couldn't see the picture before for some reason, but now I can.:twilightsmile:

:rainbowlaugh: Twilight is enjoyed the entire scene.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

I really like Morning Star. :twilightsmile:

This would be a very interesting story. Spike and Starlight marry each other and have Spark while Twilight marries Sombra and have a child and now their children are in love with each other.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5577373 Lol, wow! :rainbowlaugh:

What made you think of that?

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

I love getting new art. Don't you?

This nice Sparlight picture I had commissioned by Sweetstrokes

I will make this picture this group's photo.

I think the link may be broken.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin
Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Starlight looks devastated. I wouldn't be surprised if she hit Spike with that obedience spell.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Nice idea. I'm glad my idea on Starlight taking over Spike's mind to have him to herself was close to the idea.

I should really make a story off of this.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

I really appreciate it. I will, thanks. :twilightsmile:

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

I found this nice pic on DevianArt.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5911095 Wow! :rainbowlaugh:
I'm glad someone's keeping count. I need to look back at the past episodes to find all of them.

Spike didn't see that coming and now Twilight is about to witness a new level of friendship. :raritywink:

You should make a new thread on this so everyone in the group can be notified of this.

Who drew that scenario?

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5912270 Look at what I found. When I saw this scene in the episode All Bottled Up, I immediately created a three way ship TrixSpiStar.

Personally I would like some episodes with these three characters. Spike needs to become friends with Trixie, just like Starlight is. I mean the one main time they interacted with each other was when Trixie turned him into a basketball.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5914148 Lol, wow that's awesome!:pinkiehappy:

I agree 110 percent with that video.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

5939255 Wow, that's nice. Nice work on giving her Spike's tail. It shows just how much she likes him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 46