Sparlight Kingdom 245 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Okay everyone I've been thinking...

We need some more Sparlight art! :yay:

So this is what I'm going to do. Instead of me coming up with a Sparlight art idea, it will be you. After I reveal the winner of the raffle I will PM them for their art idea. From there I shall commission artist, Art -2U or marking from DevianArt your idea.

This is how the raffle is going to work:

The raffle numbers will go from 1-80, just in case Sparlight Kingdom miraculously gain new members over the course of the next 10 days who wants to be apart of this can join. If I draw a number that no one has claimed, then I will pull a new number from the batch until I pull a number you've chosen.

You can change your number as many times as you wish, but if someone already claims that number, then you will have to choose another one. If more than one member has the same number by the end of the raffle date,then both will be disqualified.

So starting right now until December 20, this will stay open.

Rules for the commissioning art

1) Must be Sparlight Art (Duh).

Although there can be exceptions, so long as Starlight and Spike are a part of it. I had a picture from DevianArt of Spike, Trixie and Starlight, but unfortunately it was removed from the site by the artist. It was a picture of a shocked Spike who was trying to write a letter of some kind was standing in between Starlight and Trixie with a kiss mark on Spike's left cheek from Starlight, while Trixie was giving him a kiss on his right.

The art doesn't have to be romantic, it can be any idea of your choosing.

Background: Again it is of your choosing.

Three characters are the limit. This might change by Dec 20th. The reason why is because having extra characters adds to the commission price.

Well other than the obvious no sexual content, that's it!

So lets start this raffle and see what art we get from it!

Oh one more thing. For those who aren't familiar with Art-2u's art, this here is a commission I had him do for me, using my OC Pony and Starlight.

Update: 12/12/2016

I have another artist for the commission.

Artist: marking.

Example art:

The group banner of course!

Here is another piece of art I commissioned for him to draw for me.
To the left is my oc and to the right is one of my friend's oc.

So with this new artist added to the list, the character limit has changed if you wish for marking to create your commission. Seven characters can be added.

So now it is your choice of which artist style you prefer.

Update: 12/20/2016

Today is the last day for the raffle!

Tomorrow I reveal the winner.

Comment posted by Nasha Rei Kun deleted Dec 11th, 2016

Huh, this is easier than I thought. Okay I'll pick 47. Good luck to all who enter.

4 my lucky number

Steadfast Hoof
Group Admin

Hmm. It might be better to pick a later number cause those will be on top of the pile.... but most people do tend to reach further into the pile than the top layer... and when they shuffle up the pile they tend to rotate their hand in a counter clockwise motion...

Thanks for the advice spike! I choose number 21!

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Hello everyone!

I have added new information to the raffle. Please review the new info when you can. :raritystarry:

Lucky number 19! Though I'll have to think of an idea. Do you have a link to their DA profile or whatever they use? That way, I can look at their style and see what ideas might suit it. I also assume that they'll only draw SFW art?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13