The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

If you are a reporter or an admin you MUST read this thread! (Remember: Reporters are the group's contributors!) I understand it is somewhat long but it is necessary information that you all need to know.

On the front page I have added a new place for reporters to find links to the admin. Each admin has a specific catergory that they approve/decline of. Reporters must PM them their report as if they were to make it a thread. Admin will then approve or decline it. Admin can only accept if it is legitimate, not a duplicate, and important. If it is accepted, the reporter may then create a thread. If declined, it is required the admin will explain why.

Reporters may report in any topic they wish as long as it fits under one of the catergories. Also, with the group/user drama, please no circle-jerking. Circle-jerking is basically a friend group that has a lot of inside-joke type material that people outside wouldn't know; The interviews and drama must be able to make sense to people with an outside view. It has to make sense, in other words. It would be appreciated if also the users were varied and the drama wasn't always on the same subject.

A few guidelines to consider are also: no copying posts from other news groups or Equestria Daily. It can be about the same thing, but don't take their ideas and quotes directly. Reword things (unless they are official quotes) and be creative. These guidelines aren't rules, but they are worth mentioning. Also, please try to not be biased. I understand it can be hard, and if you word things correctly, you can add in your own opinion along with the facts.

If you have any questions please contact Vanilla Mocha, Thunderbolt Sentinel, or Thomas Smith CEO. Also, if you would, take a glance at the cover page. I have it updated with lots of information. ^-^

If you are an admin or reporter, please comment below showing you understand these rules.

Subject 19
Group Admin

Understood

Scootaloo96
Group Contributor

5255144 Shame I wasn't online yesterday, it seems you're taking this very seriously. I wish you luck

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5255148 It's alright. The community can still submit things to reporters if they'd like. ^^ later on we might accept more.

Scootaloo96
Group Contributor
Summer Dancer
Group Contributor
Phaedra
Group Admin

5255144 So, to clarify. Admins are not required to find news stories. They are simply the authority by which news stories are submitted and approved, and the ones in charge of keeping the peace in the group.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5255231 Yes. Very well said. ^^

Phaedra
Group Admin

5255242 Ah, thank you. I understand. :yay:

Jmaster99
Group Admin

5255144 I understand. Crystal Clear.

Clear as crystals. Ready when you are.

*salutes* Yes Ma'am!
~Melly~