The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

As you all know 9/11 is quickly approaching, Yoge all probaly seen it on tv or heard about it form news report remembering that day the planes crashed into the twin towers, you know what's more scarier then seeing on tv, being in the city the day it happened, yes, I won't deny it, I was in new York when the planes it, I was 3 at the time, I I could never forget the day I saw the second tower go down, it was a scary day, and one more thing the video below is in honour of the soldiers fighting of our country

#neverforget

You're really spamming this, aren't you?

5461246 I was 3. I remember seeing on tv both towers go down. I can never forget that sight.

I was working the morning shift that day, at a store in a mall. The only store with anyone around it was the Radio Shack across the hall. It had a TV in its window, though I couldn't see anything. Later that day, I saw footage of the second tower going down. It has always reminded me of a sinking ship, the radio tower as the bowsprit, the clouds of smoke and dust the sea, like some of those torpedoed ships I have seen in "WORLD AT WAR". But it did not strike me that anything was happening until the mall closed at noon and I walked outside to see the major highway that ran in front of the mall completely empty, as if it were Sunday during the period of the Blue Laws that existed when I was a kid. The old saying; "that's a loud quiet" came home to me then. 9-11 was this generations Dec. 7th.
Sorry, I just had to write this.

5461246 I honestly was far too young to know what had even happened. But my uncle was on capital hill, and an aunt of my mother was in an insurance building across from the Pentagon. Those poor people had a nightmare for them. But I couldn't imagine or hope to image the hellish sight of skyscrapers of such great importance crumbling away to the grounds of the city. Not just the twin towers, but building 7 too. Such a sad day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5