The Canterlot Cafe 315 members · 1,706 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Having a difficult time keeping my eyes on the text...good lord...

5734188 Love the conversation, love Sunset. :rainbowwild:

Queen of Fools
Group Admin

*emerges from cave*

I decree that this thread shall become a sticky thread, and it shall remain on the first forum thread forevermore. Thus saith the Lord.

*goes back to sleep*

Is it a common headcanon for Aria to be straight?

Shadow Hero
Group Admin

5734188 Not a big fan of Sundagio, but this was a nice read:twilightsmile:

grey mane
Group Admin

5734203 They that hot, or did you not click on the images to expand them?

grey mane
Group Admin
grey mane
Group Admin

5734492 Thank you goddess of my cult, as the lord said we must have an orgy. You all heard it.

Joke aside, I'm glad that you enjoyed what you saw.

grey mane
Group Admin

5734613 Glad you enjoyed it, I found it entertaining because of Rainbow Dash acting the way she did.

grey mane
Group Admin

5734532 Not sure, I've mostly seen Sunata and Adagio being paired up with others. I hardly ever see Aria with anyone. So best guess is whomever is doing the writing, she's fair game for either side.

Though to be fair, I find it funny that in this comic. Being strait is a weird fetish that people don't quite get. It's almost like looking at a fetish in our world. Or as proven in Hellsing Ultimate abridged.

2:33 to 3:23

5736070 I did expand them, and yes they're that damn hot lol

grey mane
Group Admin

5736077 I find it funny that Rainbow and Sunset had the same idea about dating sisters that most guys would. But ya I agree with you, the art work on them is amazing. And makes them sexy as all fuck.

5734188 Roleplay season coming up...

Zodiac: And here I thought having the Sirens as my maids in my house is weird enough for them. Also Rainbow, I take offense to that one... I like men as as well as the ladies just maybe not that way. Oh who am I to say? Those girls can be quite the people I've seen...

grey mane
Group Admin

5736129 Sounds like a lot of fun to have.

5736858 Zodiac: I feed them a negative emotion buffet and give them shelter at that because I didn't like to see them homeless. They may be bad people, but even they don't deserve that kind of fate. While they were happy with my generosity and happily accepted my offer, they wanted it under one condition. And you already know what that condition was anyway my good friend :derpytongue2:

grey mane
Group Admin

5736997 Spank Sunata once for me if you will.

5737041 Zodiac: Hmm, you might get your wish... :ajsmug: By the way, did you misspell Sonata on purpose or is that the proposed, as you humans call it, shipping name?

grey mane
Group Admin

5737047 Damn, I thought I had it right. Oh well let's go with the ship.

5737092 Zodiac: My creator apparently was laughing at the misspelling of yours... He means no harm to you :twilightsmile: As for those two, I think I might be able to do the spanking and set sail their ship though I might end up looking like a pervert which I'm not... :applejackunsure:

grey mane
Group Admin

5737121 You could tie it all into one massive innuendo that they are oblivious to.

5737200 Zodiac: I guess I could do that...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23