Stories of our OC's 14 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Don't get me wrong, this is good to see. But who are ye? And what's yer purpose? I'll start.

My name is Disavowed Agent/Disavowed ASH/U.N.I.T Agent/Dr.Marathon, I'm the writer of The Bit Dreadful/Pulp-verse

The Symphony of Canterlot

5561397 so who are our oc's or who we are and what we write or do here? a little confused, so i'll do both,
oc name is Latenighter, lives in ponyville on a dirt farm, special talent is writing. spends all of his free time not spent with Pinkie Pie (one of his only friends) goofing around or writing to his first friend, Princess Luna, reading and writing new stories for ponies to see. also goes by the nickname latey, given by Pinkie. He's pretty old fashioned and good mannered, but sometimes taking those morals a little too far, nearly costing him a friendship with the new unicorn in town, Twilight Sparkle.

and on the other hoof is me, 21Latenighter, I have authored a few stories myself, some good and some a flop. a few of my stories made it to youtube, thanks to Dusky Novel, who deserves a shoutout for his videos. and I guess a preview at my work would be Pinkamena's Revenge, and a few others, and some of my oc stories like Latenighter meets Twilight Sparkle and my Fury Flight series...
pretty much sums me up here, who else wants to come forward, or did I completely and utterly screw this up..........:pinkiecrazy:

5570638 No that is exactly what I meant. Now, While I was asking for fellow authors to to introduce themselves. And their OC related work. The OC introduction isn't necessary.

Second. the quote. "Who are ye? And what's yer purpose?" Is from a Comedic Video involving a seriously Grimdark Tabletop Game community, and it's hilarious.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3