Thorax the Changeling King 429 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Once again, hey guys,

I know, that this season finale has already aired last week and even though, I haven't watched it yet, I know what happens with Thorax.

And here is my question about it, was it to early for Thorax? Couldn't been there more episodes featuring him? And what will happen, now that it has happened? Is there still potential for future episodes?

I think, maybe one or two episodes could have helped his Character.

But what do you guys think?

5602779 It definitely was too early, Thorax had just been introduced a few episodes before the finale, and even then in said finale he only really contributed in terms of explaining the hive and helping Trixie fool the initial swarm and catch the imposter Discord while springing his trap. Starlight was the one who led the rescue effort, and Discord and Trixie contributed more to get the group into the throne room. For Thorax to be given the role of king and be transformed, was kind of a victory he really didn't earn and was just given. It would be interesting if "reality ensues" happens next as often tends to happen in history when a ruler is placed into power without rightfully earning it in the eyes of his/her subjects.

5602933 civil war or maybe band of the changelings just don't listen to him?

5602779 There should have been an episode where Thorax is harassed by somepony whose loved one was attacked by the Changelings.

I definatly agree that it was a bit too early for Thorax.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5