The Bronies' Archive 114 members · 769 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
The oracle
Group Admin

Hey guys, i've kinda noticed something. That the group has been dying. So, because we wouldnt be here unless we believed in this group. So, come back. come give this garden back its heartbeat. I would love to see your stories rise like pretty flowers:)

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Yup. Still here. It's just that I'm not publishing anything yet.

Do you think that we should have lore and worldbuilding discussions about the show?

5790412 That'd always be fun.

NicLove
Group Admin

5790412 ok...

Do you think in the wold of Equestria .. Earth-Stallions are second class, and Unicorn-Mares are First class ?

Or do you think that it's not the cass ?

NicLove
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Do you think that.. Earth-Stallions are second class, and Unicorn-Mares are First class ?

Not bashing on you or anything, but what that's saying is in a way both racist and sexist.

But other than that, it was just a bit random and confusing. :P

NicLove
Group Admin

5791407 In the show,
do you thing in the wold of Equestria there are racist and sexist ?

Or do you think there are not ?

p.s. Sorry

5791314 Hmm... that's a no. There's not really signs of that kind of racism. Sure, earth ponies are less flashy and even the writers seem to overlook them, but they're responsible for most of Equestria's food production and I imagine ponies don't forget that easily - certainly not the princesses.

NicLove
Group Admin

5791454 ok.
and what about matriarchy ?
Do you think there are, or is that jest a coincident that it's ruled by mares ?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5791624 I'd have to say that its a coincidence, not to mention the fact that the princesses are seemingly immortal.

So unless some sort of disaster happened and the princesses fell out of favor or died, then I doubt much would change. An I'm pretty sure that if anything DID happen, then Prince Blueblood would become the next ruler.

And this was a pain to type using my super laggy phone that crashes while I was typing.

NicLove
Group Admin

5791998 OK

Do you think we'll see the buffalo again on the show ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14