Those Feeling Left Out or Unpopular 499 members · 3,903 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Jongoji245
Group Admin

I am Jongoji245, author of the Jongojiverse. It brings me pleasure to welcome you into my second group! :pinkiehappy: Feel Free to introduce yourselves on this thread.

Hello! I'm Shimmering Thunder, an author from Finland. I found MLP about a year ago and it's a huge part of my daily life nowadays. I like to read sad stories, but also tragedies and adventures. Despite my native language, I'm determined to write my own stories and share them with everybody. Feel free to read and comment them, it really helps me to keep going!

Hello and I'm HB_DS2013 and you may remember me as the same shmuck who wrote the Bus Stop. It's easier to say that I don't read horror or mystery stories that often. I dunno how, but people would rather read a badly written gay or lesbian clopfic than my story. Anyway, I've given up on trying to get comments on my stories and I'm already expecting downvotes as soon as the newest chapter is published.

I'm The Nameless Knight, formerly known as StalkerPony. I'm Swedish, and I've written since I was 8 years old, mostly focused on horror. I began with fanfiction in 2012, and write a mix of horror, post apocalypse and a little bit of the supernatural.

Check out my stories!

I am Disavowed Agent, the author and Creator of the Pulp-Verse. If you wish to know more of me, let's just have a lovely conversation. :moustache:

I am Daxn, Italian writer for a long time by now. Mostly writing comedy, but writing more "serious" stories aren't excluded exactly.

hOI! I'm FillingOrb! The only "major" thing I can say I've created at all is something I plan to call the "SHADOW SERIES" which is a Fo:E (FALLOUT: EQUESTRIA) spin that takes place in a world where Twilight was never born and, if you haven't guessed already, Nightmare Moon cast eternal night on Equestria and that's why it's called "The Shadow". I do not like effort going to waste in any way at all, nor do I have a good amount of likes on *ahem!* "Fo:E > SS > TLb" (FALLOUT: EQUESTRIA > SHADOW SERIES > THE LIGHTBRINGER). That's the main reason I'm here.

Hello I am sanguine, I have written since I was just a child.
My stories always blow people's minds, and it is all kinds of fun. I have gotten several people who are rather famous on the site to read my stories and they agree that it is amazing good work. Now I have yet to have a story with a negative ratio, heck I have yet to have one with a bad ratio.

But I am tired of seeing people make it onto the featured list or get thousands of votes with some poorly written smut about children characters being raped and murdered or some stupid self insert.

It is literally to a point where you are practically being punished for writing good stories, and rewarded for pumping out garbage.

I may not be qualified to post my stories here because I have had some mild success. But I feel the quality of my work and the attention it gets don't match up. I don't have much of an ego on me, and I'm not going on this big Rampage of "poor me"
But I would greatly appreciate being a part of a group that can promote my underappreciated work.

I have made full grown man cry with my work, I have given them nightmares with a horror aspects of some of my concept pieces.
I just want to feel like I am making a difference, I want to be recognized for the writer I am and not just shuffled into the background.
Even if my grammar isn't all that good, and I can't make good filler. I still write Amazing Stories and it's not too much to ask for a little bit of recognition on that specific point.

I'm Revenant Wings. I had a few popular stories when I first came on here, but because of the odd nature of most of my stories I'm finding it hard to get more comments and views. My stories may be a little strange, but I work hard and for the most part I think they're pretty good, but always appreciate the comments whenever I can get them and will take all comments into account so long as you're civil, which I tend to assume is the case for most people.

Hello to all you people! PrinceUniversa here and might I say, you all are fantastic! :twilightsmile: I'm an author and reviewer albeit one who still feels like he still needs to train on both prospects. I always try to respect people's efforts in their works and will happily assist anyone in need of help if I have the time to do so. I am an avid believer in helping others but letting them do their thing :pinkiehappy:

5513841 Are you joking about that above part? I find that hard to believe mate... :applejackunsure:

5570343 what part?
Most of what I said in there I can link you proof.

5570356 The part with famous authors in mind...

5570360 famous "on this site"
People who are renowned on specifically this website.

5570370 I know what you mean, I just find that a bit hard to believe... :applejackunsure:

I will grant you that it was not very many people though I will say it was more than one. And they did indeed enjoy my work ^w^

On the amino, I just wrote a poem 3 days ago, it took 40 seconds to write and it's still only just barely passed my standards, and now three days later it has nearly 600 likes

I have talent and that's something I am very proud of, I just need that chance to shine

5570379 don't you just love auto correct?
( ON THE AMINO)*

5570378 Well so do I! I'm actually in the middle of developing a story I have yet to publish. Thankfully, I haven't published it because its gone through so many changes is makes me laugh :twilightsheepish:

On the amino,

You wrote a poem about amino acids?

5570398 equestrian Amino

It's kind of like this place but far less organized and personal, and it has far more RP and chat. Specifically it is a cell phone app

5570409 Strange name for an app, but we have weirder. Like Discord.

From the name, you'd think Hasbro made it or something.

5570442 I don't really know who made it but Amino is a company that makes various apps all the same design. There's things like the Steven Universe Amino Star Wars Amino the Lord of the Rings Amino Sesame Street Amino and so on, it's kind of just an application that you can change up and make whatever the hell you want, the equestrian Amino is pretty fun

Hello, my fake name is Menace of the Mines and my real name is a secret. I've been a fan of MLP since July 2014, I put up this account on this site in February 2016, and I started trying to write immediately. So basically, I'm a reader, writer, and (maybe someday) a reviewer--if anyone wants my services, I'm open; I'm especially good at proofreading. The only story I've written (and still am writing) as of yet is The Curse of Cryonics, which I shall soon include in this group.

I hope you check it out and I look forward to reading your stories!

Hi, everyone! :twilightsmile: My name's TheMareWhoSaysNi, I'm French and a very recent MLP fan. I've been writing for a very long time now, fanfictions and novels. As always when I become fan of something, I quickly tried to write my own MLP strories, and wanted to share it with other fans, as well as reading stories by other fans. What I find great about MLP is that it's very inspirational and makes you want to try to write all kind of different genres, and plotlines... But, sadly, like many other here, I've noticed that it was often the same type of stories that gathered attention and it doesn't correspond to the type of stories I want to read/write...

While I have a One Shot with a mild success, my multishot real fanfiction, "Only One Speck of Dust", which I have included in this group, hardly manage to attract readers, although I have one comment per chapter and a good ratio of upvotes, the small number of views remains incredibly low, even when I publish new chapters...

But hey, I also really love to read stories from other author, so if you have something good and original (as long as there's no lesbian/gay romance... it's not really what I'm looking for) to summit, I'll be glad to read and comment it ! :raritywink:

Hi there! My name is Moonlight Spark. I'm new here in FiMfiction,I like to read the stories of others and currently writing mine called 'CHS vs CPA vs MHS:The Battle of the Bands'.(Its a working title). If you want to take a look in it,just go to my profile. I hope you'll like my story. :pinkiehappy:

...Oh if you need,I may be helpful for abit.(I like helping others with my ideas). :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28