Those Feeling Left Out or Unpopular 499 members · 3,903 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I just recently hit the half way point on a story I've been working hard on. I'm really proud of it, and especially proud of how far I've come as a writer. This was my very first story I ever wrote, and something I was initially unhappy with. I decided to take everything I learned from writing the original draft, and just really give it the love and polish it needed, and I think that what I have now is a huge improvement. That said, I've been finding it hard to build up a consistent audience, and I guess what I'm looking for is some advice. I know it's hard to give a long story a chance, but I really want to build up an audience with it. There's very few projects that I'm this proud of, and I honestly love to write and update this every week. It's a labor of love, and a project that I can say I've had few regrets with. In the end, what this all really boils down to is this question: Would anyone be willing to give it a chance? I know it's a risk, I know it's a time investment, and I understand. Just taking at least a look at it or even just sharing still helps a ton, even if you're not sticking along for the ride. (Though if you are, I'd love to have you aboard!)

EDo Ponies on Earth have Magic Dreams?
The story of an optimistic young night pony, the special pony that enters his life, and how the two of them follow their dreams to make the world a better place!
TikiBat · 193k words  ·  72  9 · 1.6k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1