Those Feeling Left Out or Unpopular 499 members · 3,903 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I thought it would be apropos to share this here, because I have something to say about this.

I'm Presuming that you bothered to actually watch the video. I'll give you a moment to do so.....

Okay? M'kay.

What they'd need is a moment kind of like this.

T"Go Buck Yourself"
Coco Pommel finally stands up for herself, and in the best possible way.
Fire Gazer the Alchemist · 1.9k words  ·  1,140  13 · 12k views

I Imagine it'd go about like this. *Ahem*

"But Rocko's just- (inhale - exhale, eye twitching) Look, Zoe. This has gone on long enough. I've been reasonable so far, but I've had it up to here!"

"Elmo..."

"NO! If you wanted me to care about her feelings, then you should care about MINE! (turns back to Zoe) Not to harsh on your 'friend' any more than necessary, but -read my lips- HE'S A ROCK!! He doesn't eat, he doesn't sleep, he doesn't have feelings, he doesn't have an opinion, he doesn't need a turn on the swing, he doesn't have arms or hands or legs or feet, much less a butt -and so he CAN'T dance better than I can!- He doesn't need to be watched, he doesn't have a will, or a life, or a soul. HE IS A ROCK! And the only thing keeping me from taking this any further is THAT! (indicates rating symbol in the corner)

"Huh. Never noticed that before."

(Cue audience laughter)

"You need a reality check, (turns back to whatever adult is there) You all need to grow up even more than SHE does, I -need antacid-"

(cue audience laughter)

"And since you all are gonna keep taking her side over mine, then our friendship is OVER!"

After that, he storms offstage. In the future, in the interest of keeping this around PG and all, anytime Zoe appears onscreen, Elmo gives her the Sneetches "No Stars Upon Thar's" treatment; He doesn't say a word, he doesn't acknowledge her presence, he just takes whatever he brought with him and leaves, possibly looking snooty, if necessary.

Sometimes if the adults refuse to adult, even children can do what needs to be done, say what needs to be said.

Not gonna lie, that honestly sounds like a Robot Chicken sketch

It’s an Adult Swim show that parodies other shows and shit.

Oh. Cool.

I don't get that channel. Or for that matter, watch TV all that much anyway, come to think of it, so...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5