The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,311 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Ay yo neeerds, its time for another awesome interview! We have the amazing Psychicscubadiver Joining us this week! stop on by and post some questions!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

1. What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

2. Have you ever done anything for a non-MLP franchise?

3. If you're psychic... what number am I thinking of?

Logistically, what are the issues with writing stories that run for years? Do you find yourself rereading them often before writing another chapter?

You (and your editor(s)) have done a fantastic job writing in the Dresden style. How do you go about maintaining this 'voice'?

I was curious, how did you come up with and structure the plots of your stories? Is it something you come up with ahead of time like a detailed outline planning scene by scene or is it more on the other end of the outline spectrum where you make it up as you go and edit the absolute shit out of it after getting it on paper?

Wanted to give you a big shout out for getting me into the Dresden Files, I started reading the series because of your fanfic with the Dresdenverse. Thank you for that!

1-) Did you use a scuba dive in your life?
2-) How do you make worst pony become best pony?
3-) Wanna fight on a bathtub sir?, i brought a soup and a toaster :) .
4-) What super power would you like to have?
5-) During your life, did you sit down on your chair and asked yourself: "Why do i like this colorful equines?"
6-) A doctor tells you about a syndrome that you have. When you feel angry, the syndrome will begin. Remember, your name is Michael.
What time is it?

Hip hip
1) How was your week?
2) Earth pony, unicorn or pegasus?
3) What's the best thing to go in a sandwich?
4) Have you ever seen a ghost?
5) What is your motto for life?

1. With characters like Shining Armor, Cadance, Spike, and maybe a few others, which mainstay character has the most potential but was the most poorly written or underdeveloped?

2. Who's a non-villain character of the MLP series that could have made for a great villain given the proper motivation (of your choice).

3. I don't have a promoter. Can I get a shout-out from you until then?

4. Would you like a donation made in your honor? I've donated for less... Just saying.

5. If you could have one story on FimFic made into a full-length film, or series if long enough, which would you suggest?

Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Waffles or pancakes?

What's your favorite character troupe?

How many bananas can you eat?

Cats or dogs?

Heya!

1, Do you listen to music when creating? If so, what kind?

2. If you could sit down to dinner with any character, who would you choose?

3. Would you pet a clockwork pony?

4. If you were dropped into Equestria, would you rather change to fit in or remain as you are?

5. If you could introduce one tech and make it widely adopted, what would it be? ie, cars, airships, cybernetics

Have a nice day!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10