The Originals 50 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
SwordTune
Group Admin

Yea, this is it. Introduce yourself, promote your egotistical self, tell us something you like. How about your favorite drink. Scotch? Vodka? Dances with Wenches (I still can't believe that's a drink name). I, of course, do not touch alcohol. I'm just like this naturally...

Greetings, one and all. I am a Johnny-come-lately mystery writer who got back into the MLP fandom after an absence of some 5 - 6 years of writing other things. My one previous story (search "Slander" in the EQD archives) was forged in those heady days post-Season 1 where we knew but little about any of the background characters, and even Princess Luna, when alicorns were goddesses and Equestria seemed more vast with possibility than it does now. I always like to write fanfiction, when I do, to explore just what is possible to do with a world, rather than exploring existing characters.

Thus, when I returned to the fandom and had a writing bug in my ear, I realized that I would have to go a bit farther afield than before to follow my own rules. The world of MLP had grown much more defined in the intervening years, and not always in ways that were conducive to creativity. My novel, The Unicorn and the Crow, is in no small part an effort to recapture those early days of boundless possibility.

The pony races of Equestria remain an endless source of fascination and a powerful storytelling device, even to this day. I intend to keep working with them as long as this fandom endures.

As for drinks? I usually write with a nice glass of Calvados or good Virginia whiskey if I'm sipping from my decanter (oh, sweet, delicious Chardonnay-cask Scotch... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...), or if I open a bottle of wine, usually a Vouvray or Bordeaux, and I stop when the pink ponies start parading around the corners of my vision.

-Foxmane

Hey fellow writers and readers. I'm pretty active nowadays and I have only recently finished my story, The Misadventures of The Renegades and while I am happy I was finished, I feel like it could still use some more views. Anyways, I'm more known for writing Equestria Girls shorts and most of them gets to the popular box, few to the Feature Box. I love Equestria Girls, but I've been trying to write original characters in Fimfic such as my previously mentioned story.

I tend to write stories that could fit into the canon of the show, and so far I haven't written anything that broke canon.

Favorite drinks, huh. It's gotta be Wintermelon juice. You just have to try it, it's quite a treat and hard to describe. I can say it's sweet, but that's all I can tell. It has quite a unique taste.

Anyways, nice to meet you folks. Happy readings to all.

Hey everyone. Over time I kinda become detached from the fandom for various reasons (too busy, etc.), And when I stepped away I also stopped writing for the most part as well. That explains why I don't actually have any published stories on my profile for any of you observant people. I joined the group because as It seems I am getting back into the fandom ( My first story is actually waiting in the legendary approval line as of right now, 3 days running).

Well with that introduction aside, I like to write stories that are almost purely original. Original stories, original characters, that kind of thing. Most of my stories that I am working on right now (aside for one Daring Do fic) are only mlp in the sense that they have ponies for the main characters ( or have some antagonist that is in the mlp universe; Changelings).

Favorite drink? well that is a very tough question, but as of what i'm feeling for right now I'd say a White Russian or a Balboa.

Hello, I'm Assy Assman.
I like meeting people. People say I smell like phimosis. My favorite drinks are the different kinds of milk from the many different kinds of people.

JackRipper

Hello, I'm JackRipper, though I'd prefer to just be called Jack. I am an admin of several groups, reviewer, writer and occasional blogger.

I've been watching the show since Season 2 and been a member of the site since 2015. It was only as of this year that I've begun trying to really improve as a writer; I'm certain I'm making exceptional progress.

My favorite genre is horror, though I'm typically known for writing sad stories. :twilightsmile:

Yo, I'm iiwriteponies (see my name tag says it). I have been a creative writer since high school (which has been a while) and I like to put a spin on the MLP world. I hope to one day release my own original fiction book, but I'm finding I may not have a whole lot of time to actually write anymore. Will try anyways.

Um... I’m Silver Kaizoku. I’m an anime fan as well as an MLP fan.
I’m writing this AU story called Hunters. It’s kind of my passion project.

I’m really awkward and have many issues facing, talking and befriending people. I don’t like alcohol too much and due to my diet, I can no longer drink soda. I like fizzy water, though.

I kinda hope that one day I’ll get good enough to have a story I make get its own page on Tv tropes. Stupid, I know, but it’s a dream I want to achieve.
I can’t really think of anything else to say about myself.

So, um... Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9