Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
master18
Group Admin

If yall want to talk about something not related to getting more blood for the blood god in a game, please do try to keep it in this thread. Having a few off topic comments in a game thread will be tolerated, but excessive off topicness should be brought here

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

It's about time someone buckled down and pounded this out. :twilightsmile: Master18 deserves our unending gratitude!

I will say this though, you obviously are experienced in poker, you bluffed and made every other player fold, bravo.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

:twilightblush: Thanks, Gula. If I could pull this off in poker I'd be a wealthy girl.

I've won a few hundred dollars in poker

Well the most awkward thing happened to me today

Anyone planing on starting a game soon, if not I may start one.

Yeah, it doesn't look like I will be going in to work any time this week, they still haven't fixed the plumbing.

Water shortage in my area; but pity, I have to write my dissertation :raritydespair:

Try having a flooded comics and game store.

Adda le Blue
Group Admin

I'd honestly prefer a flooded workplace to a regional water shortage...

Ok, I have a question to ask, I just changed out the batteries in my smoke detectors and they keep chirping, any advice on how to fix this?

You might need to change the radioactive isotope inside, or it got moved out of alignment when you swapped the batteries. I'm afraid you may have to see the manufacturer or retailer about that...
To stop the chirping, you could remove the batteries first I suppose...:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14