Foal's Tales 7 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

The irony is, that the collection of stories I mentioned in Georg's Lazy Dragon of Dragonsdale comments section is more original 'Grimm's Fairy Tales' than the family-friendly Disney adaptations. Lady Moondancer's Gobblings and other Traditional Pursuits are a collection of *very good* fairy tales, but also pretty dark, like many of the original stories.

I wrote about five chapters' worth of foal tales in my long-fic, but that's five chapters out of 229. Most of the material surrounding them are grossly inappropriate for this sort of collection group.

I hope to see some interesting reading opportunities here; I think there's more foalish stuff out there, but not in my usual haunts, I fear.

Fistfire
Group Admin

When I went looking for an appropriate group to put this in I found zero groups that had the word "foal" in it that were 'safe'. Most were inappropriate not to mention some were grossly inappropriate. I haven't had much the searching the groups though. I did find some that were 'fluffy and cute' it ran out of time. This group was set up on a whim just to see how far it could go.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2