Blazblue Cross Tag Battle 36 members · 23 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

I've been thinking about what Blazblue Cross Tag Battle would be like if it had Hasbro characters in place of the Blazblue, Persona, RWBY and Under Night In-Birth characters.
I have some ideas for franchises that would be featured: Transformers, G.I. Joes, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Power Rangers (because Hasbro owns Power Rangers starting in 2019) and maybe ROM the Spaceknight

Anyway, those are my ideas, I would like to hear what you think:raritywink: but please be discreet:twilightsmile:

I mean, there is a comic series, official BTW, that has such a crossover of the series

I would LOVE to see/read something like that!!!!

I hope the MLP story ending will be like turning the other characters into ponies and have no choice but to permanently live in Equestria now! LOL!!!

glad you approve:twilightsmile:
also I love your idea for the MLP story mode ending:raritywink:

I always secretly wondered...

What would happen if the teams of Blazblue, P4, Under Night In-Birth and RWBY ended up in the twisted yet beloved world of Bendy and the Ink Machine?

Bendy would have a lot of problems to deal with

IKR?

I also think Ruby would liked Bendy, him being a cartoon character and all. She would keep asking him for his autograph, even in the face of danger.

I'd pay to see that:twilightsmile: also I think that Yu Narukami and the rest of the Persona 4 characters would mistake Bendy for a shadow or think it's Teddie playing a trick on them

And Hyde would think he's some sort of monster created from The Night.

Plus, there could be TWO Bendys. One that gains an anime human form and is a good guy, one that's the Ink Bendy everyone fears.

that would be an awesome crossover game:raritystarry:

I can see the title now:twilightsmile:, Bendy in Crossover Crisis

"Where trouble follows our little Dancing Demon~!"

Someone SHOULD write a fanfic about that!

I'm thinking about writing something like that at some point in the future

Please link it when it's done

Also, team RWBY could meet their evil selves!

Weiss and Yang could meet their shadows, which are opposite of their personalities, while Ruby and Blake accidentally step into the magic ink which creates a corrupted inky Ruby Rose and Blake Belladonna, who both sing the female version of Horror Show by Komodo Chords!

I like your ideas for a Blazblue Cross Tag Battle crossover with Bendy and the Ink Machine:twilightsmile::raritywink:

Thanks!

I hope to read it when it comes out! :pinkiehappy:

Are talking about the Hasbro crossover story?:twilightblush:

Both! I'm excited about reading both of them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25