Hybrids and Half Breeds 161 members · 148 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Viper Pit
Group Admin

I will host a contest to see who can come up with some of the most creative and well written hybrid and half breed story. The winner will have some art done for them by the ever friendly Lunar Flarion.
here is some reference matirial and they won't draw clop

Now here are the rules

1 the story must be about either a half breed (like a mule, kirin or a zorse (thats a zebra bread with a horse)) or a hybrid like take two things and but them together as long as it makes sense. if you can make it work go for it

2 No Clop. The story can have sex but it is NOT to be the main focus in the story. While I am at it keep the gore to a minimum as well

3 Balence. You can give what ever powers as long as there is a draw back of equal proportion. So no dragon ball level planet busters.

4 minimum of 5k words and must either be completed or close to it.

5. be sure to have fun while you write.

The start date is now the end date is February 25th 2019 be sure to put it in the contest tab when it is done. I will not be participating because then I could not judge.

Does the hybrid need to be the main character? Because what I've been planning out has them being the second MC. My Main MC is supposed to be an earth pony, I want to clarify this now before I start writing.

6694577 So monster mares would be allowed, right? A creature that is half of a pony and half of a monster while also being female could work in the story. :pinkiesmile:

Viper Pit
Group Admin

They don't have to be but as long as they appear regularly then I don't have a problem
As long as it is said that they are a hybrid

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up. :pinkiehappy:

Viper Pit
Group Admin

6743560 It sounds like fun, I will try to see if I can make something supper quick for you. :raritywink:

I have also posted a thread in the Monster Mares group, so that members from there can come over and participate in this contest if they are interested. :twilightsmile:

Viper Pit
Group Admin

They have until the end of February to get there contest entry in

So, how is the contest going? :pinkiesmile:

6694577 As with all the contests on this site, I'll promote this one on my user page in an attempts to get you more contenders. Good luck!

Viper Pit
Group Admin

Thank you good drake

6748720 I have also been trying to promote this story in my blogs and in a few groups that I am a part of. Sadly, I don't know how successful that had been. :ajsleepy:

6748720 Please don't call me good. That's my trigger word. I'm bad!

Viper Pit
Group Admin

Well, good news, I currently have 3K+ words in my story so far. However, I will admit it is becoming a little difficult to find more things to add to the story thus far to increase the word count. :twilightsheepish:

Well, good news I have finished the story for the most part. The bad news, I need 900 more words to meet the necessary word count.

6743649 So how is your story going? :pinkiesmile:

Viper Pit
Group Admin

I'm glad your almost done just be sure to put it in the contest folder when done okay

That goes for you as well

Slowly. I have the idea it's just a pain to put it to paper so to speak.

6760405 I'm sure you've already seen this, but in case you haven't the story is now in the folder. :twilightsmile:

6760458 I look forward to seeing/reading it. :pinkiesmile:

Viper Pit
Group Admin

Thank you

6694577 Are you going to change the deadline on this thread or do you plan on making a new thread for it? :rainbowderp:

Viper Pit
Group Admin

I will make a new thread

6775519 Sounds good. As soon as it is up, I will start throwing out as many promotions as I can. :pinkiehappy:

Well, I have quite a few fics that would work... Though only a handful are finished. I'll pick... *nods* yep, I'll post that one into the contest folder.

*Looks at contest folder. Giggles happily.*

Viper Pit
Group Admin

I'm am as well

I have a question. My contest entry is past 5k words, but isn't finished yet. It's a little over halfway there. I intend to get as much as I can done and post all I have just before the deadline. So long as it's most of the way done and over 5k words, is it still eligible?

Viper Pit
Group Admin

I will say yes but points will be taken away

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29