Hybrids and Half Breeds 161 members · 148 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Viper Pit
Group Admin

The winner of the contest is one robipony. I will set you up with the artist who will do your picture.

Honorable mention goes to gnarl for at least trying. Sadly his story did not meet the word minimum. The reason for the honorable mention is he was the only other participant

Oh jeez! I would've entered, but I thought there'd be a bunch of people and I wouldn't be able to win. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Viper Pit
Group Admin

Oh you are new because I kept making post about how we need more people for it. Well as you said maybe next time

Relatively new, yes. I'm sorry. (I also may simply have missed them. I tend to have a very short attention span while scrolling. Again, sorry.)

Viper Pit
Group Admin

Its no problem

6775330 Actually Viper Pit, I wouldn't mind giving up my winnings if it gave Mind Jack a chance to compete and for Gnarl the time to increase his word count. :pinkiesmile:

You know what I mean?

Viper Pit
Group Admin

If you can make a story that follows the rules within let's say by April then you will be elegable to win
I do so

I might be able to whip something up by then. Thank you for the chance. ^^

Viper Pit
Group Admin

You are welcome

Thank you to you as well. That was very generous. ^^

6775420 No problem. I want to win because I wrote a good story, not because I was the only one to participate.

Plus I would love to see some more hybrid stories.:raritywink:

6775416 Are we extending the deadline to April? If so, then I'll try to promote the contest and see if we can get some more participates.:twilightsmile:

Viper Pit
Group Admin

We are I'll be sure to late the honorable mention know as well

Viper Pit
Group Admin

If you have any questions either pm me or reply to here

I would have entered but any story I started wouldn't have been done in time. Oh well, maybe next time. :twilightsmile:

I wish to convey my thanks as well. Not many people would give up winning and to let other people compete. So thank you for doing so. :twilightsmile: I'm still gonna kick your butt though. :rainbowlaugh::raritywink:

6775853 As long as it is a good story, I don't mind.:rainbowlaugh:

6775723 But the deadline has been extended to April 2nd. Please give it a try.:fluttershysad:

I... will consider it, I'll have to go over the rules again.:trixieshiftleft:

Viper Pit
Group Admin

You have time the deadline has been extended until April 2nd to post a story

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18