The Official Generation Five Site 697 members · 1,996 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

I believe Sunny mom did unfortunately pass however because Tell Your Tale is for such a young audience they arent going to outright say that she died and that’s why they kept it so vague

No I don’t believe she is out there someone they just don’t wanna explain death to 5 year old girls

I think it's a safe bet both of Sunny's parents are dead. With how famous Sunny is, and if they were still alive, why haven't they contacted her, or even shown up in the present? Even if it wasn't permanently coming back...

littleman001
Group Admin

When they showed her heading out to somewhere to bring back magic, I thought "She is 100% heading for Skyros and we'll see her when Sunny and her friends inevitably find it too!" However, her being a constellation and watching from the stars is a pretty strong indication she's passed.

I mean I guess that could be the case I mean they never mentioned her back in New Generation and that's a long time not to say anything then again friendship is Magic did the same thing as well until way later on but then again didn't Bluey kind of talk about death and that was in the kids show I remember watching that

It was kinda in the same way that TYT did it though

I think it was just a heartwarming Mother’s Day episode that is all

7965301 There are worse fates than death.

For her own sake, I hope Sunny's mom really is dead. The alternative is being eternally stuck among the stars with Allura's rapist brother.

why you thought of that? that sounded wrong in so many ways

7965370 It's canon that two creatures are stuck among the stars. One is evil Allura's brother and one is Sunny's mother. They're both stuck there, together.

Is it really that weird that Sunny's mother called for her daughter's help from the stars?

I mean, would you like to be stuck with Allura's brother among the stars for all eternity? I venture that you wouldn't want that and I venture Sunny's mother doesn't want that either.

Eh... I refuse to believe that both of Sunny's Parents are both dead. :T

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

I think he meant more you had to bring rape into this, I mean come on, man

Going right back to the sixties TV sitcoms have done away with one of the parents well before the show started. It seems to be a trope with them.

7965301 They didn't even give the mom a name. That conveys to me that they're not going to bring her back, she's not important.

I said it before but I think this was just a heartwarming Mother’s Day episode

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

There's no evidence that Allura's brother is guilty of sex crimes.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Sunny outright states in one of the comics that Argyle has died. Furthermore, note the following line of dialogue:

Sunny Starscout: No, not really. Not before Mom... you know.

This heavily insinuates Mrs Starshine is dead. Furthermore, 'they can be found in the stars' is a common euphemism for death.

Hmm.... I suppose. :P

I'm sorry but that sentence made me lol in the most inappropriate way.

Oh goody, we are randomly declaring characters are Sexual Deviants, I'd like Hitch to be vore enthusiast who was randomly asking dragons to eat him when he was in the Dragon Lands whenever he was off screen.

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Look at what you did

Don't worry? At least he'll be off the Alturas brother is a rapist thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26