Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Tidal
Group Admin

So as you are all aware the DL:ABD contest has ended. I'm sure you all (I'm looking at you Ferocious:raritywink:) are eager to find out the results and I'm here to give you an idea of whats happening.

After conversing with Famous it was decided that we will start the judging process this weekend and be finished with it over the next few weeks. I do apologize that we don't have a set date but due to conflicting schedules between a few of the judges we feel its best to not give a set date until we about ready to announce the winners.

I will work with Famous closely as we done in the past to keep y'all up to date. We all as judges want to make sure that every story is judged accurately and get a fair amount of time with all the judges and if we set a date we don't want to risk stories being rushed.

Myself, and all the judges here are always here for questions you have. Just PM and we'll get back to you.

I appreciate your patience, and expect some more news from me soon! Good luck to all the contestants!

~Never Stop Smiling~

-Tidal

6619163 I just have good timing :3

Cool, looking forward to your thoughts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3