The Unified Creators Alliance 494 members · 1,821 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
StormLuna
Group Admin

I know this is listed in the rules but I want to let you all know that we would all love to see your stories so feel free to share them, all of them! Just put them in the appropriate folder. And like it says in the primary rules, feel free to promote them in the forum as well. We may not be big but we all love maximum exposure, right?

Feel free to share them here too if you would like.

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin
TMilitis Corde
An odd griffon seeks help in Equestria for a condition nopony has ever seen. One that haunts him and replaces his memories with pain and despair.
Sanguine Eyes · 49k words  ·  38  7 · 1.3k views

please do read, I could really use opinions.

I am confident in the story itself, but I do love hearing what I could do better.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Feel free to give this its own thread as well. It deserves maximum exposure.

Can I share non-MLP stories?

StormLuna
Group Admin

Actually no, you can't. You can't share them on the site nor can you share them here.

LyraAlluse allows people to share non-MLP stories in her groups.

Ay. Here’s my story. Quick heads up: Fetish fuel, Death, Profanity, Gross-out.
Dark comedy random events plot thing.

[Adult story embed hidden]

StormLuna
Group Admin

I didn't think that this site even allowed non-MLP stories in here.

It doesn’t, but you can share links to external sites, like Google Drive. I keep my non-MLP stories in my Google Drive.

StormLuna
Group Admin

If you haven't already done so, feel free to post this in the main forum as well! The more exposure, the better!

Comment posted by Artist deleted Feb 16th, 2019
StormLuna
Group Admin

I'm surprised the site mods are allowing these non-MLP stories to be shared.

https://www.fimfiction.net/rules

Go to the story section in the rules. On the fifth bullet point down, it explicitly states that non-MLP stories can not be posted on this site.

Then why are they allowing it?

StormLuna
Group Admin

Perhaps they simply aren't paying attention to what is being posted.

It doesn’t, but you can share links to external sites, like Google Drive. I keep my non-MLP stories in my Google Drive.

All I shared related to non-MLP stories was the links to them on my Google Drive. We're allowed to share Google Drive links.

Heres my first story. I would like to know what everyone thinks about it. I completely redid it last year. Sadly I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for the next chapter. I hate writers block.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/380394/daughter-of-the-night

This is my first story on fimfiction, this is for you JJBA Fans out there!

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/433859/stand-up

Rather proud of this one, but would always like another critical eye or comment.

EMidnight at the Crystal Library
While on a study-vacation in the Crystal Empire, Sunset, Sci-Twi, Starswirl, and Starlight will have to literally confront their past mistakes if Equestria is to survive.
Ninjadeadbeard · 25k words  ·  218  2 · 4k views

Seeing as how I've recently finished writing it, I figured I would like to recommend one of my stories to you all, since I know stories being complete are a big thing. This only part one of a much bigger series, but I'm proud that I'm actually going to be able to say I finished something.

TFears of Bygone Eras
Twenty-five years after Twilight took the throne, a young Pegasus finds her entire life turned on its head.
Lusaminia · 63k words  ·  19  1 · 535 views

I guess I can share my most recent story. I made it for the Halloween season but I'm sure that most of you will still enjoy it

TDream Date
You are a unicorn stallion, who serves as a teacher in Canterlot's Magical Academy. As your students celebrate Nightmare Night, some of them try to perform a ritual and in an effort to clean up their mess you accidentally summon a succubus.
Robipony · 11k words  ·  396  12 · 6.1k views

Well, hope anyone sees this.

[Adult story embed hidden]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23