The Unified Creators Alliance 494 members · 1,821 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
StormLuna
Group Admin

This is something I likely should have mentioned sooner but if there are groups you wish to share in the forum, feel free to do so. Like it is with The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau, keep your group promos to once a week.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Feel free to create a thread in the main forum for it as well. It will get more exposure that way. Also, manually type in embed and /embed (both in brackets) and copy/paste your link between the two and it will look like this.

Pone_Heap
Group Contributor

The tales that are stuff of legends! Join today!

Gather 'round and let us recount tales of great warriors and far-away places! If you have a heart for such things or wish to tell your tale, you are most welcome. Whether your tale is long and grand or short and sweet, tell away! Discussion of the fantastic is certainly welcome in the threads.

Feel free to acquaint yourself with other lovers of the incredible and elevate your tales in the forum.

Celestia and Luna have abdicated the throne to Twilight, but that doesn't mean that their stories just end there, now does it? Who knows what kind of adventures these two could get into with their newfound freedom? And who says that they have to spend the rest of their lives wasting away in boredom or whatever? I mean, c'mon, people, we can come up with better than that!
This is a group dedicated to Celestia and Luna and what adventures they might have post-Season 9. So go ahead and be creative!

StormLuna
Group Admin

I wasn't thrilled when they retired but I'm sure stories about their retired life will be fun so I'll join.

I know it's been said before, but I'm saying it again. This ship does not have a lot of people writing about it. I love this ship, and I want to share this love for it with everyone.

We would love to have you, and I'm sure there are others like me who want to see works containing this ship. There are no limits to what your SunDash stories can contain, so go crazy.

Comment posted by AnimeFan419 deleted April 6th
StormLuna
Group Admin

Joined. I do think it would be nice though if you had a folder for cute E rated stories.

Awesome. Glad to have you. Feel free to read the rules whenever you have the chance.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14