The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 230 members · 997 stories
Comments ( 158 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 158
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Since this group's theme changes every month, list all of the themes you'd like to be considered here!

Of course, there's no guarantee any of them will be chosen but this will give us ideas. And don't worry about whether any of the ideas were already listed in the old groups thread. Assume we don't remember a thing that was in there.

--Sweetie Belle

Dresden files

Colonel Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

Ruby Rose from RWBY.

Not RWBY in general, just Ruby. Ruby is best human.

The Gizzverse. More research may be required but it's totally worth it.

Ember Q Discordia
Group Admin

Educational PC games from the 90's. Obscure ones, specifically not just Carmen Sandiego or Math Blaster, I mean Jumpstart 3rd Grade, Island of Dr. Quandary, and Logical Journey of the Zoombinis.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I like Carmen Sandiego, though.

--Sweetie Belle

Kingdom Hearts

Metroid. Specifically Metroid Prime 1 and 2

Ember Q Discordia
Group Admin

Just is the key word there. You can celebrate Carmen all you like, I have no right to stop you, but I'm encouraging you to stretch your memory for some of the more underrated titles from your childhood that we can appreciate.

Amereep
Group Contributor

Well I said in the other post that since being here (I've been here for almost a year), and I've never seen a month based off of a video game before.

Hellblazer
Group Admin

Alternate history. Everything from Wolfenstein to the Man in the High Castle to Paradox's Strategy series.

Doctor Who. Each admin can be the appropriate Doctor.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Do I even want to know which Doctor I am?

--Sweetie Belle

Ember Q Discordia
Group Admin

Warcraft! The Battle for Azeroth rages on, and it's time to pick your side! For the Alliance? Or For the Horde?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'm the most boring Doctor?

I suppose you've got the 4th doctor nailed down. I might regret suggesting this, since I haven't seen her as the doctor for more than a minute, but maybe I can be the 13th?

--Sweetie Belle

No, he's not the most boring!

He's the most openly kind, and the most vanilla, but remember, vanilla is the flavor that leads to cookies and cream, which is a personal favorite of mine!

Though you can be the Thirteenth if you want! :twilightsmile: Jodie will at least be great, I can tell. I do have my doubts about Chibbers, but in Jodie I trust!

I'm not even sure if I'm really that Fourth Doctor, sometimes. I do have the Fourth Doctor avatar down, but I'm not sure if I'm the Fourth Doctor or not.

This might excite you

and this

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I suppose he did suffer a bit for his companions. He unravelled the scarf, though, and the scarf was an old friend...

Jodie invited everybody to be her new best friend. And she was kinda brilliant in that leaked minute I saw.

You do have the 4th doctor avatar down, and I really like the pony version. OTOH, sometimes you can kinda be 6th doctorish. I'm keeping Big Finish in mind, though.

--Sweetie Belle

Sixth Doctorish...
...Sixth Doctorish?
...SIXTH DOCTORISH?!!

I kid! I'm not upset at all! Just replying how he would. :derpytongue2:

But I am curious, how am I Sixth Doctorish, out of curiosity? :pinkiesmile:

Also,

I think of you as 4 because of the avatar

I'm going to see if changing the avatar will change that!

If not, then I truly am the Fourth!

Change then my friend.....and not a moment to soon

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You see! You were just sixth Doctorish.

But I'm thinking more of when you were calling yourself things like Trigger Warning and NeGaRant and doing things with Unsafe Spaces and such. I think with the old name and avatar back, you're more 4th doctorish at the moment, though. Except I haven't seen you offering around any jelly babies.

Just general impressions, anyways. It's hard to nail down.

--Sweetie Belle

Technically, the Fourth Doctor was arguably more politically incorrect than the Sixth in terms of personal opinions. In The Android Invasion, the Kraals pointed out that the Doctor fought for "Libertarian causes". Technically I'm more of a Conservative, I just have a good sense of humor about it, but still!

The Second Doctor was also the massive gadfly, who got Polly to literally put the kettle on and implied that Androgums could never get better. But that's being less 'me' and being more '/pol/ user." I'm probably more like the the Fourth or Sixth in the grand scheme of things. But then again, that's going for opinions, and not personality, and personality is more important in this context.

Does that make me 7 because of his Left Leaning tilt. Or was that just his era

You nailed his politics, but I'm not sure if you're him...

...Well, you are definitely the silly version of him from the first season! :derpytongue2:

Or maybe you are more like the Twelfth Doctor, but less edgy, so the season 9 depiction, basically.

See, opinions are important, but personality even moreso!

Well then I do like making a grand entrance-And DAVROS is my arch enemy

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

The Xeno series (-gears, -saga, -blade).

Muggonny
Group Contributor

John Carpenter

For May next year, I think it should be the Legendary Studios version of Godzilla, since they're releasing his second film that month.

gamexpert1990
Group Contributor

The only suggestion I have will be for a few months from now. This coming December, to be precise.

Really, what better option is there? :scootangel:

They did that in a official Gravity Falls comic.

I know. I have the book. Now we await Alex Hirsch to make an adult-themed show Gravity Falls style in Netflix.

Yep and i got a story where Evil Mabel was canonized......I'm a happy man.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

And here I thought December might be Christmas themed...

--Sweetie Belle

December not for 3 months plenty of time to sway the masses

gamexpert1990
Group Contributor
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You know, it's kinda weird seeing our titles swapped here... :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

We should do an Evangelion theme. There's so much meme potential.

Muggonny
Group Contributor

Can I just say that I think John Carpenter would be an interesting theme? Especially for next month.

>John Carpenter
>not John Cena

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

So, like, "broken image icon" themed?

Yeah, because you cant see him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 158