The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 231 members · 1,000 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Amereep
Group Contributor

When it comes to news, being told the same thing over and over again really begins to drive into me. If it's a simple subject like a show being a groundbreaking blessing for a community of fans, I get irritated after hearing it for the fifth time over the past two days. A passing is one that I have a lot more patience for as the topic a very serious one, and Akira Toriyama's passing is one that is going to be quite difficult to get adjusted with. He was twice my age when he passed, and at my age, he was already influencing all of Japan with his work. He's best known for the Dragon Ball series, and while it has touched the lives of many people to reperform their own Kamehameha, this man has left his impression everywhere for roughly half a century that go beyond his flagship series.

For this month, let's look at some of the things he brought the world. It could be something that was inspired by his work, or something worked on by the man himself. YTPMVs that tie to a man that we'll always be wishing to return and the legacy he left behind for us to follow.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1