My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
The Bricklayer
Group Contributor

...Okay… Uh… Yeah. So… Uh, this one is a thing. It's a story about circlejerking one stupid joke. One very stupid joke.

I have to question why this is a thing really. Seriously, all this story is just continuing one very odd joke about the user Jimmyhook continuing to be transformed into different ponies. It’s like a meme, but dumber.

Now normally, I wouldn't even touch these stories with a 39 and a half foot pole, but someone in this reviewer group has got to do this one and well… Might as well be me eh?

There’s no story beyond the basic idea, and the character is just a self-insert for Jimmy. I’m not even sure if people are liking these ironically anymore or anything. I’m certainly not.

0/10.

Moving on… Now this story I’m much more interested in. Like, by far and above I’m more interested in. Now, it’s a story on focused on Celestia adopting a foal. OC foal, none of the canon foals like Pipsqueak or Rumble or anything like that.

Now, at this point in the story’s canon, Celestia’s become known as Momlestia. A fitting moniker I think, even if I should point out it feels rather forced and just an excuse to get that group name well… uh, name-dropped really.

Now, it is a cute story and certainly not a bad one really. The OC himself, Azure Glide is well characterized enough, but not to the extent I’d like. The story itself feels rather rushed in some places, such as the buildup to the adoption. The chief question you’re wondering, in the end, is why? Why this specific foal and why not any other in the orphanage. It’s not like with Luna adopting Pipsqueak or Apple Bloom, whom she would know personally.

If Celestia knew the foal’s parents, I could sorta understand it, but as it stands it just feels like Celestia picked this foal at random over any others. Now I’m sorry if I seem harsh but I’m just pointing out what stands out about this story to me.

Now that said, I did tear up a little at the adoption itself. Maybe it’s because I’m a sucker for these kinds of stories, I don’t know. But in any case, good job on this author.

6/10

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

EA Motherly Princess
Celestia is a mother to all of Equestria but neither is she one herself. However, a visit to an orphanage will soon change that.
TheWingman · 2.2k words  ·  107  4 · 3.8k views

...Okay… Uh… Yeah. So… Uh, this one is a thing. It's a story about circlejerking one stupid joke. One very stupid joke.

I have to question why this is a thing really. Seriously, all this story is just continuing one very odd joke about the user Jimmyhook continuing to be transformed into different ponies. It’s like a meme, but dumber.

Now normally, I wouldn't even touch these stories with a 39 and a half foot pole, but someone in this reviewer group has got to do this one and well… Might as well be me eh?

There’s no story beyond the basic idea, and the character is just a self-insert for Jimmy. I’m not even sure if people are liking these ironically anymore or anything. I’m certainly not.

Your loss mate. Because for what happens to me when I constantly transform is what happens to me no matter what. Because I am a Transformative Expert through and through.

Heck, if you have seen me on both here and DA, I not only transform into Ponies but I also transform into EG Characters (examples being EG Sweetie Belle, EG Silver Spoon, EG Diamond Tiara, EG Cheerilee, and Watermelody) as well.

And most of all, on DA, I have transformed into characters outside of MLP/EG! The most obvious reason being Monster High in which in late Summer 2018, I transformed into 3 Monster High Characters: Clawdeen Wolf, Cleo De Nile, and Lagoona Blue! >:/

For more information on my past transformations, read this blog post:

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/857451/all-of-the-female-characters-that-i-have-transformed-into-thus-far-since-2016

If you read this, I hope you're happy because it is my online life and it's how I chose for it to happen. :ajbemused:

Your loss mate. Because for what happens to me when I constantly transform is what happens to me no matter what. Because I am a Transformative Expert through and through.

Heck, if you have seen me on both here and DA, I not only transform into Ponies but I also transform into EG Characters (examples being EG Sweetie Belle, EG Silver Spoon, EG Diamond Tiara, EG Cheerilee, and Watermelody) as well.

And most of all, on DA, I have transformed into characters outside of MLP/EG! The most obvious reason being Monster High in which in late Summer 2018, I transformed into 3 Monster High Characters: Clawdeen Wolf, Cleo De Nile, and Lagoona Blue! >:/

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/857451/all-of-the-female-characters-that-i-have-transformed-into-thus-far-since-2016

If you read this, I hope you're happy because it is my online life and it's how I chose for it to happen. :ajbemused:

This doesn't make sense. He's commenting on how he dislikes the idea and the genre (which he is entirely entitled to do) and you spout the 'transformative expert'. Not only is this meaningless, it doesn't adress the points raised by Bricklayer. Ever considered running for Parliament?

This doesn't make sense. He's commenting on how he dislikes the idea and the genre (which he is entirely entitled to do) and you spout the 'transformative expert'. Not only is this meaningless, it doesn't adress the points raised by Bricklayer. Ever considered running for Parliament?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4