My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 865 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/438637/pasta-mizithra

Due to mature content, I cannot link the story in a forum. So you'll have to search this one.
Summary: Settling in for their date, Twilight and Pinkie discuss the new magic that has swept the nation. In a stroke of genius, Pinkie Pie pops a question that leaves our lovable lavender mare longing for luscious pink linguini. Will Pinkie and Twilight solve world hunger, or will shenanigans ensue?

This story is sort of a spinoff sequel to Drinks Are on Us by AppleCyderJack. It can be read by itself, but I highly recommend reading the original fic anyway.

Initial thoughts: what the buck did I just read? Noodle boobs? Seriously? I just....yes it's way over the top, and very silly just it's not really that funny either. I understand what the author was going for, but the execution is poor. It's very badly written, leaving a bad taste in my maw. 4/10

Grammar: Seriously? Did anyone edit this? I caught quite a few more than a few misspellings, and lack of commas and instead a period. 5.5/10

Characterization: Pinkie Pie seems rather "over the top" but that's to be expected. Twilight on the other hoof. Felt she was a bit "off" but that might have been for sake of the plot. I felt the characters didn't have enough time to truly shine. And that's a shame. 6/10

Overall thoughts: I know the author was going for a more comedic sexy slice of life/romance with Pinkie and Twilight, but this is not how you do it. Like at all. 6.5/10

Final score: 5/10
Feels rather lackluster, didn't make me laugh, and has made me question my life choices. I'd recommend skipping this, and finding better Twilight and Pinkie romance.
Reading material: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/262938/twinkies
Now to the author, I know what you were going for but man....it's just wow. It needs a lot of work.

I fear for your sanity if you ever find out about beanis.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2