My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Light Heart101
Group Contributor

She Did WHAT To You?!
Written by

ThePinkedWonder

Summary: This story is a sequel to Nopony Interrupts My FRIENDSHIP SPEECH, Starlight Glimmer!!

After a failed rescue mission to save Princess Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Spike, Flurry Heart, and the other Princesses, Starlight Glimmer found herself helpless against the might of Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings. It looked to be all over for them and Equestria.

That is, until Starlight started acting odd when Chrysalis teasingly said "friendship speech" and Thorax informs Chrysalis why Starlight was acting the way she did. Afterwards, things got nuts.

Will Twilight and the others be saved from their cocoon prisons, and will Chrysalis be able to help(?!) Starlight?

This story takes place during the events of the season 6 finale. But the season 5 finale did not happen in the continuity of this story, but Starlight is reformed and is still Twilight's student. This story's predecessor would explain why, and it took place during the season 5 premiere.

However, it's not mandatory to read it first to enjoy this story (and laugh) since enough will be explained to understand what's going on.

Last but definitely not least, special thanks to Donnnnn For proofreading this story.

Analysis: A great sequel to a great story. It once again takes a twist on the cannon of the story and makes it clever. it references the last story well while taking this one to the next level. There isn't too much I can say without giving it away, but if somebody were to kidnap one of my nieces (Which I don't have yet) I'd give them "the works" too. (Also, don't worry about the Dark tag. It's a little misleading, yet extremely funny.)

Writing:10/10 Again, good writing with little to no errors.

The plot of the story: 10/10 It perfectly picks up where the other one left off while raising the bar and keeping it interesting, which is hard for short and funny stories on basic premises like this. Taking a new part of the cannon and converting it to another talk about "the treatment"

Story flow: 10/10 Again, able to keep my full attention and able to play with my expectations. I feared a drop in quality, but the high standard was kept. Take my advice. If you thought "the treatment" was bad, you don't wanna know what "the works" is. (It should be against the geneva convention. I shudder to think of what "The Ultima" is.)

Overall score. 10/10

Again, short, sweet, and masterful. Taking the idea of cruel and unusual punishment to a whole new level. I'm reviewing the one after this. This is an amazingly fun series. Read this!!!

Can't ask for more than that grade, and I'll put the next one in your folder:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2