My Little Reviews & Feedback 506 members · 866 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

Tags: [violence] 100%, [Romance] 0, [adventure] 5%, [Mystery] 0, Crossover 100%,
[Alternate Universe] 100%. 

Summary: Skyrim blood born or chosen one fiction.  This is about a fictional miraak fighting a corrupt.

Analysis:  So, I read the first fiction it’s incomplete and then the second fiction is also incomplete so I read the third fiction and you're making the second fiction to be complete in june?  I’m guessing your third fiction will be completed before the first book?  

Your organization skills need a lot of work I give you at least 3/10

Your fiction book 3 is highly questionable. Let alone not finished with book 1 and 2. I 100% struggled with all three because it’s not finished.  The flow of book 3 has to be at least a 3/10.

The idea is a wonderful idea. I'll give you a lot of credit for it and my push for all 3 as an idea is clearly a 5/10.

Interesting of all three fictions together is clearly a 3/10 no questions asked. Two incompletes + book 3 that is incomplete as well.  

My thoughts… Make sure you complete book 1, book 2, and book 3… so we can give you a better review than this.  I’m highly upset giving a low score that is below average.

The final score of the total of all 3 fictions is a 3.5/10 below average.

Once you come back and have all the books complete this range of score will be at a higher.

Make sure you also polishing your fictions along the way so you don’t have to hear us saying it needs more polishing…  I love skyrm I play back when I had the x-box 360 and steam for the pc.

Your goal is to be more organized and care for all your fictions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1